Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
completed doesnt mean you won the ashes series... you must win the ashes with a mens team and a womens team
my eyes watched the team i played won the ashes shield , or else i wouldnt have posted on these topic .

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Hi all. How to play different type of shots while batting at a Particular area? What I mean is, well, let's say I want to hit the ball for a six over fine leg. There are 3 types of shots I have seen so far. One is the usual pull shot. Other one is going behind and flicking the ball towards fine leg and other shot is putting your knee down and making room to hit the shot over fine leg {Like a sweep shot? but it's not a sweep shot for sure. It is like a combination of the ramp shot and sweep shot I guess.} How do you do these different type of shots? It's the same area and the same shot but played in back foot but the shot selection seems random. Is it just random or can you choose which variation of shot you would like to play?

Edit: I am using Standard controls.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Not sure about the difference between one and two, but the third sounds like a special (RB on Xbox) shot to me

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Yeah that's what I thought. But when I press RB { Or R1 for PS}, he plays the sweep shot only. The 3rd one happens randomly for me. That 3rd shot happens Especially with spinners. Also, the difference between one and two is that in the first one, he goes back and plays a pull shot but for the second one, he goes back and flicks the ball away. It would be nice if I could choose which type of shot I want to play.

Edit: Along with the above answer, can anyone give me clarity on how to play the ramp shot as well? When i press RB and play the shot above the keeper, he usually plays the sweep shot. He just plays the ramp shot randomly :/

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure if anyone plays PES over here but after seeing the absolute scenes this morning on evoweb, I'm just happy how relaxed and friendly, respectful (99% of the time) users, mods and creators are to one another (as far as I know) here at planetcricket.

I know I can be prickly sometimes with new users, its just because I don't want to see the toxicity I've seen grow in other modding communities rear its ugly head here.

PS: I hope everyone is safe and well atm, especially in India.

Users who are viewing this thread