Cricket 19 Nintendo switch.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game is now live in the Switch eShop, at least in the UK. Hopefully my download code will arrive today so I can get started!

pinku

Associate Captain
Nintendo is asking to buy a membership when trying to access community creations. This is so disappointing and annoying as i don't play online but have always downloaded teams on ps4 and xbox one before. I hope this is fixed as if not i have wasted money on this version and will have to buy it on ps4 or xb1 instead. I guess it is not @bigants fault as it seems a Nintendo thing but i don't known why they would be different to the other 2 consoles. @MattW please could you shed some light regarding this, Thanks.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nintendo is asking to buy a membership when trying to access community creations. This is so disappointing and annoying as i don't play online but have always downloaded teams on ps4 and xbox one before. I hope this is fixed as if not i have wasted money on this version and will have to buy it on ps4 or xb1 instead. I guess it is not @bigants fault as it seems a Nintendo thing but i don't known why they would be different to the other 2 consoles. @MattW please could you shed some light regarding this, Thanks.

That's disappointing. Hopefully it's a bug rather than a requirement for an online subscription going forward to access the community creations.

Redfive

School Cricketer
That's disappointing. Hopefully it's a bug rather than a requirement for an online subscription going forward to access the community creations.

Can you access the community creations without an Xbox live subscription, for example then?

As I don't tend to play anything online multiplayer I wouldn't otherwise get one so it is disappointing as you say.

But from the looks of it the annual pass is £18 so £1.50 a month, a small price to pay for the community's wonders!

pinku

Associate Captain

Just spoke to Ross on twitter and he said it should be free. Just waiting for an update on this.

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
How is the gameplay? I’m thinking of buying on Switch to play it on the go.

Ghettobean

School Cricketer
Any chance one of you guys could share a few screenshots or videos? Trying to decide on which version to get until PC version

pinku

Associate Captain
How is the gameplay? I’m thinking of buying on Switch to play it on the go.

Haven't played a match yet to be honest. Finishing work in a few hours and will let you know for sure.

Reactions: DAP

manan19995

Club Cricketer
It is also not on US PSN STORE. so may be timezone... someone said on gereral thread that it should be on us store in about 6 hour.

LouisMartin

School Cricketer
Frames take heavy hits for the cut scenes pre-match and in between overs. I've also encountered a bug where AI and user fielders jolt backwards a little every stride when running to collect the ball, with the rest of the game/players continuing at the normal speed. Hoping for a patch pretty soon as I will not be getting stuck into career or anything else until it's fixed.

Reactions: DAP

robwishart

Club Cricketer
Guys please avoid - the game is horrific. The resolution undocked is awful, can’t tell for sure but feels sub 640, load times are horrible, the textures are embarrassing, full of bugs and the animations are broken. Please don’t waste your money as I just have!

Users who are viewing this thread