Cricket 19 Nintendo switch.

D

Dutch

Anyone on switch able to access the academy community? Decided to start a Nintendo online free trial so I could at least download the world cup teams while we wait for the issue of requiring membership to be fixed but I'm now just getting the message that the academy is currently unavailable.
Server is down for everyone

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone on switch able to access the academy community? Decided to start a Nintendo online free trial so I could at least download the world cup teams while we wait for the issue of requiring membership to be fixed but I'm now just getting the message that the academy is currently unavailable.

I'm on the free trial also. Lol

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
I didn’t play much but first impression is, the loading time is horrendous. It puts you off. Hope they can fix this soon.

davevalo

School Cricketer
I can barely see the pitch marker. Especially on handheld mode. It is white blends into the pitch.
Also on handheld mode in the night I can barely see the colour around the ball to judge the length.
I saw PS4 gameplay where the pitch marker was black and thick and easy to see.
Hopefully the patch will address this issue.

davevalo

School Cricketer
Seriously on another note, if the bugs on the Switch are fixed, loading times improved a bit,
the textures cleaned up a bit on handheld mode,
I can see the Switch having the best version of the game since it looks really close to the other versions in docked mode.
Having a good handheld version would make it superior to the other consoles.

Reactions: DAP

Redfive

School Cricketer
I can barely see the pitch marker. Especially on handheld mode. It is white blends into the pitch.
Also on handheld mode in the night I can barely see the colour around the ball to judge the length.
I saw PS4 gameplay where the pitch marker was black and thick and easy to see.
Hopefully the patch will address this issue.

What camera do you use? I've always been a 'batting far' guy on previous BA cricket titles, but having to learn to play 'batting close' in handheld mode as the marker becomes much easier to pick up. Didn't know what I was missing!

Took a while to get my bearings for line as the camera isn't right behind, but actually find it more immersive and now using it in docked mode too...

Last edited:

ajamils

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
For US Switch owners, is it possible to download game from another region? If so, how?

manan19995

Club Cricketer
For US Switch owners, is it possible to download game from another region? If so, how?
u can wait till 11 jun or make new nintendo account with uk region then add new user in switch and then link new nintendo account with new user. Then access Nintendo eshop with new user account. U can use both us and uk eshop on your switch now.

pinku

Associate Captain
I am seriously thinking to get the game on Switch.

If your ok to wait for patches and also the option to download teams which is not working yet unless you have nintendo membership, then yes go for it because playing cricket and being able to download teams etc at the click of a button (handheld mode) without having to boot up a console is amazing.

Reactions: DAP

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
I have both Xbox and switch versions. Love them both. Pity the patch for Switch is still not out!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If your ok to wait for patches and also the option to download teams which is not working yet unless you have nintendo membership, then yes go for it because playing cricket and being able to download teams etc at the click of a button (handheld mode) without having to boot up a console is amazing.
I'll get it on US Store, so the patch will be up by then. And yes, I have Nintendo Membership!

Users who are viewing this thread