Cricket 19 : Online Suggestions/Improvements

faulkjer85

School Cricketer
Looks like this thread is not active anymore. I would like to suggest one improvement for online. The circle around the ball when batting should be more like Don Bradman Cricket 14. It used to show bigger circles if it was a slower ball and smaller circles if it was a faster delivery.

Also in cricket 19 most of the times, ball angle shown is completely wrong. The angle shows as outswinger but suddenly the ball turns and hits the stumps like an in swinger.

Batsmen hitting with Ideal Footwork, Good Timing and Good Shot choice end up being caught in the in field. This is very unrealistic

RAVI99

Club Captain
Looks like this thread is not active anymore. I would like to suggest one improvement for online. The circle around the ball when batting should be more like Don Bradman Cricket 14. It used to show bigger circles if it was a slower ball and smaller circles if it was a faster delivery.

Also in cricket 19 most of the times, ball angle shown is completely wrong. The angle shows as outswinger but suddenly the ball turns and hits the stumps like an in swinger.

Batsmen hitting with Ideal Footwork, Good Timing and Good Shot choice end up being caught in the in field. This is very unrealistic
In cricket 19 how do u pick up the pace?

faulkjer85

School Cricketer
In cricket 19 how do u pick up the pace?
It is difficult to pick up the pace with ball same size circle for any delivery. That is why I requested if the ball circle was shown like how it has been in Don Brdman 14, it would be easier to pick up pace

RAVI99

Club Captain
It is difficult to pick up the pace with ball same size circle for any delivery. That is why I requested if the ball circle was shown like how it has been in Don Brdman 14, it would be easier to pick up pace
So there is way to pick pace in cricket 19 some online players do it very well

faulkjer85

School Cricketer
People quitting the game has become a big nuisance. Why cant we have an option to consider that as a win when the opponent quits the game. Calculate result does not appear at all in any when the opponent quits.

We can two options either to save the game or claim victory. Rather than saving the game when we obviously know that the opponent is not going to join and finish the game

Users who are viewing this thread