Cricket 2004 Records

S

snoop_dizzle

hey i was just wondering if anyone has made a double century in hard mode in an ODI? probebly impossible but post if you have.

J

jeromedascorp

That forum sucks. I logged in at the main page, got to the page where u have all the stats. Everytime i click on a pic it says I have to log in. How can I tackle this prob? I also I wanna know about this online play. maybe ill join sometime later.

S

squiz

I reckon PlanetCricket.net Forum and Cricket2002.tk Forum are the two best forums on the net :D

I dunno whats wrong wit your internet, maybe you can't accept cookies from that site or sumthing?

J

jeromedascorp

thanks. ill have to check the settings. But it doesnt happen for me on this forum. ery weird.

S

satup

Has anyone scored 1000 runs in Test Match?

I have tried it on 2 Computers (Mine and my Friends) but whenever i reach around 700 runs the game crashes and No matter how many times I start it again the same thing happens.

D

deadduck

I scored 1200 odd for 2 on medium, one player scored over 600 runs.

It was against Zimbabwe.

But your right, the game crashes periodically once you get near 700.

Here are the batting stats for that innings. I cheated a bit tho because they were custom players. Still, it proves you can get over 1000 runs.

On the other hand has anyone taken a 10 for? I did it on an England short tour, I took a 10 for three times, one of them was 10/0. It was only first class though.

Unfortunately, my game records haven't picked it up as the best innings performance it still says 7/73 is the best even though it says I have taken 3 10 fors.

Attachments

• Cricket2004_2004_02_07_18_12_43_00.jpg
    Cricket2004_2004_02_07_18_12_43_00.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread