Cricket 2004 Records

S

satup

Originally posted by deadduck@Mar 3 2004, 03:28 PM
But your right, the game crashes periodically once you get near 700.
So how did you get past 700 runs??

My computer has crashed 7 times already near 700 runs.

I don't know what to do because i just don't want to declare because i am 700/3 with Sehwag at 320 not out. And 1000 seems like a magic number which I want to get atleast 1 time.

D

deadduck

I have got there about 3 times. I'm just lucky I guess.

My advice, save often and keep persisting.

Because the game crashes for me too, but not ALL of the time. So just keep trying.

N

Nirav85

mooo! u r good...i was 153/6 and then had a lucky a flukey 200 run stand with gilly and bichel...and this on hard

S

satup

Originally posted by amir51@Mar 3 2004, 11:30 PM
mooo! u r good...i was 153/6 and then had a lucky a flukey 200 run stand with gilly and bichel...and this on hard
Who is good?

J

j+m

bowlings easy. bowl a spinner and pitch the ball half-way down the pitch as slow as possible and the cpu can't hit it. you can get heaps of wickets like this. I'll send a screenshot.

I have also scored 1000 with one player making 600

D

deadduck

with a leg spinner pitch the ball full outside leg stump with the field set to aggressive 3.
The batsmen keep edging the ball to the fielders. Works best if you bowl really slow.
I took 10 wickets for 0 doing this, mind you I was bowling wide at the other end so only one bowler would take the wickets.
Still, 10 for 0 is a good achievement.

S

snoop_dizzle

Has anyone made a hundred with batters 9, 10 or 11? in either ODIs or Tests

J

jdbais

has anyone posted a highest test score on hard. I have 307 by brain lara and will try to post a screenshot.

D

Duffsor

i dont have any screenshots but i scored 50 off 10 balls wid matty hayden and he then made 100 of 21 balls

i chased 451 in de last innings of a test match against Australia wid england and got it with 9 down
i was 2 4 6 at one stage :clap:

G

gregs

In a ODI against the West Indies I made 404* wiv Andrew Flintoff but it was on easy level.

D

deadduck

404* in an ODI is amazing, though was it 10, 20 or 50 overs? I made a triple century in a 20 over game. But, it was in medium, so it doesn't count.

Users who are viewing this thread