***Cricket 2004 Videos***

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone read what I say?

We won't have a thread for chat, as this isn't a chat room. It is quite a simple concept to grasp. There are plenty of chat rooms and instant messenging software.

P

papareal

Mine dont work either its annoying wats on the video that it shows and is there any other way you can out these videos on.

P

peterp

Andrew,

What happend to Vineeth, why doesn't he participate more in the forum after the release of Cricket 2004?
I think he has received the game allright and I like to hear his opinion.
Who does make a kind of a shortlist concerning the bugs. The bugs must be given some grade of priority.
What does Vineeth say about asking EA for a patch and so on?
Do you know?
greetz

P

peterp

Forgot something:

The bugs must be given some grade of priority, it depends on their rating:
1. must haves (blocking items)
2. needs (blocking partially)
3. wants (more or less important)
4. nice to have (I would say, most of the reported bugs will be part of this catagory)

At the moment, the bugs reporting becomes a mess. They are spread over several topics.
Just an idea: can anyone make a poll, anyone can vote and at the end, the customers (we are) have made their prioritylist.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Firstly, I've never heard of this Vineeth, nobody of that name has ever participated in the forums.

Of course you're referring to Vineet though. He does still participate in the forums when required. I don't think he has the game yet.

There is a pinned thread called "BUG LIST". If anyone wants to post bugs they should do so in there.

H

HDBird

:bow:

pedant (noun)

1. a person who pays more attention to formal rules and book learning than they merit

2. One who puts on an air of learning; one who makes a vain display of learning; a pretender to superior knowledge.

:bow:

Anyway, what about this actual bug list that peterp was suggesting. Not some randomly strewn together list of ramblings in the form of a thread titled "bug list".

Vineet conducted the interview with Andrew Wilson, did he not. So surely he would be the man to contact him with a structured list of bugs and things needing fixed on the game.

And while he's at it, ask him about this promised World League with buying and selling players. :angry:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Originally posted by HDBird@Jan 13 2004, 04:04 PM
:bow:?

pedant (noun)

1. a person who pays more attention to formal rules and book learning than they merit

2. One who puts on an air of learning; one who makes a vain display of learning; a pretender to superior knowledge.

? :bow:
Maybe you should look up sarcasm in your dictionary too.

P

peterp

HD,

Again I'm with you about the reaction of Mr. Andrew.
I'm sorry I gave the big fellow (VineeTTTTTT) a wrong name, I do apologize.
Mr. Andrew sent me to the bug topic. Yeah, yeah, because of the mess in that topic I gave my ideas to structure that.
But................... no hard feelings at all. Andrew is doing a great job too. Just be nice to people who has positive feelings of making things better and are with you by making suggestions, OK?

M

maximoose

the game still ain't come out in england yet, got to wait for another month!!!

so could anyone post a video of a sweep shot, not the slog sweep, just the normal one. I want to c wat it is like as it was pants in cricket 2002,

cheers

S

squiz

why do people call u "Mr. Andrew" i thought your last name was Nixon
I dont heard people callin George Bush Mr. George
or John Howard Mr. John

-_-

S

Sman

Slow mo replay of Lazy fielding Bangladesh in the field Aus(me) batting
I thought it as going to be 4 :(

Attachments