How exactly is Cricket 2004

A

ankitnahar007

Hi, my name is Ankit. I am new to this forum but not new to Cricket Games.
i am eagarly waiting to get hands on the Cricket 2004 pc game.
We all have seen and played many Cricket Games like EA's, BLC, ICC,etc. but never was so :scratch: confused :scratch: like this time i am. I am really so confused about Cricket 2004.
Everyday my thoughts about Cricket 2004 changes not because i have played the game i don't like it but i am confused because of the sayings of other people in this forum who have actually played this game.
Some people say :-
POSITIVE ABOUT THE GAME.
And others say :-
NEGATIVE ABOUT THE GAME.
----------------------
NEGATIVE</span>
But one said that umpire gives lbw out irrespective of where the ball hits or pitches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now my friends you all decide what is true about the game. I am so :scratch: confused with different thoughts of different people.

Some say positive then others say negative.
I have never seen just one opinion about any single game which is just either positive or <span style=\'color:red\'>negative
only.

I don't have the game in my hand :sorry: and that's why i couldn't find the actual things about Cricket 2004.

Still i am unsure :unsure: about the game.

Please help me :helpme: posting the honest replies on any of the above five things.

Thanking You All,
ANKIT..........

N

neh

i just got the game today, it is better than expected, but i did expect a peice of pooh. Most the positives u wrote down do happen. but on small occasions the negatives happen also. Playin ur mate is a good challenge if u think ur too good.

N

neh

oh and about those LBW'S, they dont even appeal anless it is plum mate.

S

sachin

i'd like to share with you a trick i've worked out.put a short stop behind your keeper and bowl slower balls down legside(with no power).the keeper will miss it (only try this against left handers)and the batsman will run,the short stop picks it up and the dude is run out by a mile.that one of the reasons i dismissed south africa for 18 off two ovrs exactly.(only do this on normal or damp pitches)i did get players out with nicks behind the wicket(i get lots of them).the lbws are never plumb when i play it.

K

kalavala

There are not many negatives, I think the game is really good although in some cases the slips do miss field if the batsman steer's or late cuts the ball there. If it edges it is mostly caught. Thx

A

ankitnahar007

I found most of the things postive though. :scratch: may be :scratch:

Users who are viewing this thread