Cricket 2005 Demo Released - Views, Opinions and Reviews

Re-installing the game, getting that DirectX upgrade didn't help at all. I am still stuck with the 'Missing Texture' bug.

Help :help

i cant even get the game to start up
i click on start game and then it reverts back to windows and asks whether to send an error report
might be something to do with the lack of a graphics card? :(

Well...what are the average specs for running C2K4? 'cause I am not sure of mine, C2K4 ran perfectly fine...
I have no special Graphics card, just built in one...Pentium 4...Windos XP Pro...latest drivers and DirectX thingy...I think 256 RAM...whatelse?

then i am sure its ur display card...update ur display card drivers

ZoraxDoom said:
Well...what are the average specs for running C2K4? 'cause I am not sure of mine, C2K4 ran perfectly fine...
I have no special Graphics card, just built in one...Pentium 4...Windos XP Pro...latest drivers and DirectX thingy...I think 256 RAM...whatelse?
That might be your problem. I myself have 64mb Radeon 9000, 512mb RAM, 2.13ghz processor, and it all works fine an smoothly.

well.. i have tried 2 play a couple of times... and it looks a little childish.. but its ok I guess :rolleyes:
I hit symonds first ball for six and lbw hattrick by symonds on the next one :p
anyway.. can anywone please tell me the buttons for the shots and all that, it takes 3 seconds 2 load the match so i cant watch all of it.. anyway what I do know is

W=Back Foot
D=Advance/Run
S=Front Fot
Shift=Six Hit
Q=Duck
But what is cancel a run =/??

K...I have ta update my drivers...at the risk of sounding stupid...any idea how? :help

And for graphics card-forget it. I ain't getting any of the new games and am sticking to C2K4, so this will do. Not gonna waste money on a lousy demo...

anakwalajinn said:
well.. i have tried 2 play a couple of times... and it looks a little childish.. but its ok I guess :rolleyes:
I hit symonds first ball for six and lbw hattrick by symonds on the next one :p
anyway.. can anywone please tell me the buttons for the shots and all that, it takes 3 seconds 2 load the match so i cant watch all of it.. anyway what I do know is

W=Back Foot
D=Advance/Run
S=Front Fot
Shift=Six Hit
Q=Duck
But what is cancel a run =/??
A is cancel a run

Yeh I figoured it out, but thanks!
Anyway I finally won it =P
Pietersen hit 4 sixies and 1 four from Kabir Ali sealed it in 2 overs =P....
Hm... easy game....
Thats a little dissapointing.. I hope the patchmakers can make the game hell easy..
Anyway there should be 2-3 demoes.. like india-pak pak game where u can choose bowling or batting....

Can anyone help. I spent 2 hours downloading the demo, 1 hour installing it. When I click 'play' it says "Malicious script- Object Windows Script Host Shell Object; Activity Run; Your computer is halted and needs something to do about this script-'C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 Demo\cricket2005.hta"

Should I continue or should I quit? I daren't continue as my computer might crash but I really want to play the demo even if it is bad

are you using mcafee antivirus? it is a standard warning message, allow for this particular script.

Adarsh said:
Can anyone help. I spent 2 hours downloading the demo, 1 hour installing it. When I click 'play' it says "Malicious script- Object Windows Script Host Shell Object; Activity Run; Your computer is halted and needs something to do about this script-'C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 Demo\cricket2005.hta"

Should I continue or should I quit? I daren't continue as my computer might crash but I really want to play the demo even if it is bad

i got the same thing
then i choose to allow and the demo tries to start and then exits back to windows and offers to send an error report :(

the game is just rubbish..what a waste of money and time..EA can go to bed and sleep..lol...this game just suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....what a slow gameplay...blic will rock EA ..no qns about it guys...how u guys found the slow gameplay ????let all know...thanks

Users who are viewing this thread