Cricket 2005 - Screenshots Information and Video Requests

Shahid Afridi

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have installed fraps but i don't know how to take screenshots.
i opened it and clicked on screenshots it told me to press f10 to take one and i did but nothing happened

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have just been playing a ODI between England and Australia at The Brit Oval. I scored 241 all out in my 50 overs and managed to dismiss the Australians for a disastrous 68.

I have taken some screenshots of it with Fraps if you are interested.

The first screenshot is of the Innings Highlights screen at the end of the match. It shows how Andrew Flintoff bowled Jason Gillespie on middle stump with the first ball of his spell.
frapsenglandvaustraliathebrito.jpg

The final screenshot shows the players and umpires leaving the field at the end of the match, with a carnival atmosphere seeing them off as the Australians keep their heads down after an embarrassing display.
frapsenglandvaustraliathebrito.jpg

Cricket 2005 is a very realistic game, with slick graphics and animations. I will get Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 on Xbox and Cricket Coach on PC. I am yet to decide whether to buy International Cricket Captain 2005: Ashes Edition or not.

SkateBoarder2 ;)

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Hi,

Could I please have a video clip of a pace bowler getting a computer batsman out LBW or bowled in a test match.

Thanks in advance

Manee

Kaifu

School Cricketer
this might be stupid, but can someone tell me how to take Screenshots, i mean wat button?

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Kaifu said:
this might be stupid, but can someone tell me how to take Screenshots, i mean wat button?
Print Scrn button... Normally its above the Insert button on regular keyboard. After pressing Print Scrn, open Paint (All Programs->Accessories->Paint) and then Edit->Paste.

hammudy

Club Cricketer
rahulk666 said:
Print Scrn button... Normally its above the Insert button on regular keyboard. After pressing Print Scrn, open Paint (All Programs->Accessories->Paint) and then Edit->Paste.

rahul please dont mislead...thats not the game to take screenshots for games

kaifu use the prog called fraps to take screenshots of games and make videos

rahulk666

International Cricketer
hammudy said:

I think I used print screen to take screenshots for Cricket 2005. May be it was BLIC. I apologize if you can't use screenshots using print scrn in Cricket 2005.

hammudy

Club Cricketer
rahul u dont need to apologise everyone makes mistakes :)

anyways...its was in old games when we used that way...now we has a better tech to do things ;)

Kaifu

School Cricketer
hammudy said:

iam using fraps for quite some time. i asked if theres any Special key to take screenies. like in a game called Grand Prix 4(my all time fav), F11 is used to take screenies.

anywayz, here are some Screenies that i took day b4 yesterday.

:onpc

cricket200520050721221921120kv.jpg
cricket200520050721222134907ok.jpg
cricket200520050722001348851vl.jpg
cricket200520050722001842430kn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread