Cricket 2005 - Screenshots Information and Video Requests

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have some fraps videos of the demo, but i have to compress them so i can post the here, so the graphics won't look as good as they normally do.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Heres an screenshot of Michael Clarke coming in to bowl to me, Im using Colin's graphics patches.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
sachin said:
Why are the fielders on the pitch?Any good skateboarder?
Colin's patch makes the field settings turn aggressive, so the fielders start to walk in as Clarke bowls the ball.

He's already half way through his delivery, I just managed to take this before hitting a glorious On Drive for six!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
sachin said:
Bit' easy.Are you on hard?
I don't think you can change the difficulty in the demo, so I think I'm on medium.

@Tonkertoy: Colin's patch changes the kits to whites, but this is not how it will look in the actual game.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Please tell us more about the game play compared with Cricket 2004 .... Please .... have ssen enough of images so far ..... thanks

avohra14

School Cricketer
About Controls.............

HEY GUYS, I WAS TRYING TO FIND CRICKET ON PC OR PLAYSTATION SINCE I CAME TO THE U. S. TWO YEARS AGO AND I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING (CRICKET 2005 DEMO), BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BATTING CONTROLS ARE. SO I KEEP GETTING BOWLED, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME BY SENDING ME THE CONTROLS. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] . OR POST THE REPLY HERE. PLEASE.

THANKS

ADIL.

sachin

International Coach
Caps Lock!Quick!Before Andrew comes!Use the
S=Front foot shot
W=Back foot shot
D=Charge(come down the wicket)
Directional buttons(You need to be holding down the directional button as you press s,w, or d.
Power up=Shift.
Hope that helps.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
avohra14 said:
HEY GUYS, I WAS TRYING TO FIND CRICKET ON PC OR PLAYSTATION SINCE I CAME TO THE U. S. TWO YEARS AGO AND I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING (CRICKET 2005 DEMO), BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BATTING CONTROLS ARE. SO I KEEP GETTING BOWLED, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME BY SENDING ME THE CONTROLS. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] . OR POST THE REPLY HERE. PLEASE.

THANKS

ADIL.
The controls are actually in the demo. And could you please learn how to use the Caps Lock key.

Users who are viewing this thread