Request: Fantasy Sky Sports Graphics

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Saturday, August 6, 2005 was the very first day of the English soccer season and the television network Sky Sports broadcasted a match from the Coca-Cola Championship League- Sheffield United against Leicester City at Brammal Lane.

New graphics were used in that match, and I was wondering if somebody could transform them into graphics for cricket coverage and release it for Cricket 2005.

skysports7.jpg

In this screenshot, the top left would be the scoreboard. All that needs to be done is removing the time and the 'Leicester City' team name, leaving Sheffield United as the batting team and the 0-0 scoreline as the batting team's score.

The information at the bottom could be how many runs a paticular batsman has scored, or some bowling figures.

skysports6.jpg

In this screenshot, it could be the team line-up, so the Sheffield United title would be the team name and under it would be the players in the team.

I hope this is possible, and somebody is willing to give it a go. I will try to make them for Cricket 2004 if nobody else will design them for Cricket 2005.

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
sure, i will give it a try. It looks like a very good TV Graphic from Sky Sports. I will try to make my first patch for Cricket 2005. But i will need someone to edit the configs. Who can do that?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Just use my nine patch. It seems to be the closest to this overlay. Maybe use my TV tutorial thread to edit anything you need to edit. :D

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
aussie1st said:
Just use my nine patch. It seems to be the closest to this overlay. Maybe use my TV tutorial thread to edit anything you need to edit. :D
No, I'd like these graphics to be made seperately. I've only ever seen the Nine graphics twice so I don't really want to use them. I see these graphics every week when the soccer is on.

Andyuk49er

School Cricketer
This would look awesome... not only for the main overlay, but the team line up etc.

Waiting eagerly here as many other will to :)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
SkateBoarder2 said:
No, I'd like these graphics to be made seperately. I've only ever seen the Nine graphics twice so I don't really want to use them. I see these graphics every week when the soccer is on.

Lol I don't mean you use my graphics. I meant voldemort use them as a template to make this Sky Sports patch.

hassan

International Coach
ah man its so cool,if someone makes it ,it will be better than the old crap sky sports one...

voldemort

International Coach
Right there Aussie1st. That would help me a bit in the configs as well. Okay then i will get started.

voldemort

International Coach
Okay then heres the deal, I handle the graphics and aussies1st can do the configs. I hope he agrees

And aussie1st can you state which ones are the scorecards and all in the FSH file?

I found the logo, but i found some green bars, which of these bars are which?

So here is my first attempt at the Fantasy Sky Sports Graphics. The logo and scores were added by me to look how it almost would be in the game. Tweaked a bit from the original version. It looks very good.

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Basically if you look at the screenshots of the nine patch you can tell what goes where. I have done it in a bit of a confusing way as the nine patch had this semi transparent thing. Anyway the files are:
nine = the top part of the scoreboard
91 = semi transparent
92 = scoreboard
93= scoreboard down

You probably only need nine but you would have to change 91's color to 00 at the end and resize nine.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
voldemort said:
Okay then heres the deal, I handle the graphics and aussies1st can do the configs. I hope he agrees

And aussie1st can you state which ones are the scorecards and all in the FSH file?

I found the logo, but i found some green bars, which of these bars are which?

So here is my first attempt at the Fantasy Sky Sports Graphics. The logo and scores were added by me to look how it almost would be in the game. Tweaked a bit from the original version. It looks very good.
attachment.php
If you look at the shots I posted, the font colour is a shade of blue, not black. Great work though.

voldemort

International Coach
aussie1st said:
You probably only need nine but you would have to change 91's color to 00 at the end and resize nine.

That's the catch, i dont have Cricket 2005 so i cant edit the configs, unless you send me the config file, i will edit that too.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
voldemort said:
That's the catch, i dont have Cricket 2005 so i cant edit the configs, unless you send me the config file, i will edit that too.
Config file is found in the 9 patch. Just open the other file with bigGui and look for ig_scorebox_pc.rfe

Users who are viewing this thread