Cricket 2005 - Screenshots Information and Video Requests

Tonkertoy

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Same here symonds_sixes the graphics on the xbox will be top notch too, also good to play mates too instead of the com all the time!

Get your mates some drinkies and 'av a laugh we have already aranged a 3 team torny this friday night like the natwest series.

Me-England
my mate steve- Austrailia
my other mate Dan- India

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
My Screenshots

Here are a few screenshots which I took:

LBW

lbw05.jpg

3rd Umpire

3rdump.jpg

Harmison & Pieterson

pship.jpg

Does anyone know what is this(I've shown it with a arrow)

whatisit.jpg

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
whats the minimum as well as recommended system requirements for CRICKET 2005 as well as BLIC 2005?

Bharat.....answer for ur last pic......

Well a spinner is bowling so 99.9% chances are that the ball in the screen is used to determine how much spin should be added to the ball before it is released from the hand.

e.g- in the pic, a slow left hand bowler is bowling, so the ball is with a left arrow suggesting how much spin to add. similarly, if an off-spinner is bowling, the ball would show a right arrow(or left arrow) depending upon towards which side u wanna spin the ball.

Last edited:

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I just noticed the pitch looks like sand, I don't think the groundsman at Lord's would be impressed

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
kevmead said:
I just noticed the pitch looks like sand, I don't think the groundsman at Lord's would be impressed

it can be because of the Graphic Card used.

i guess we will be able to Turn ON/OFF graphic settings with the full game, just like Cricket 2004.

Asjad

Club Cricketer
The game's render system seems to use software rendering :mad: the player models are just too brightly lit! had they been a bit more darker it would have looked nicer.

langerrox

International Coach
no offence but the photos youve taken arent with the best system, mine is pretty good, here are soem screens

kodos

International Coach
i got a radeon 9800 and it has got very good graphics. Is that what you are using?

Users who are viewing this thread