Cricket 2005 Demo Released - Views, Opinions and Reviews

Lol Zorax what the heck is going on there!?!?!?!?

After playing C2005 i must say it is a massive improvement on C2004, looks smooth but i must say the demo is very hard! I find spinners so anoying and Symonds and Clarke just frustrated me so much that i ran myself out time and time agen! anyone actually beat the Australians yet?

On the whole a big improvement but cant compare yet until ive played BLIC demo on PC, but from what ive read it seems to be better, but thats only the PS2 version, so hopefully there wont be any differences.

chri$$$ said:
my download just finished and this game is terrible the gameplay is so slow the graphics are great .. but gameplay very poor ... dissapointed by EA .. will definately spend my hard earned ?30 on Brian Lara Internation Cricket 2005
same here buddy....codies rocks

Briggsey said:
Lol Zorax what the heck is going on there!?!?!?!?

After playing C2005 i must say it is a massive improvement on C2004, looks smooth but i must say the demo is very hard! I find spinners so anoying and Symonds and Clarke just frustrated me so much that i ran myself out time and time agen! anyone actually beat the Australians yet?

On the whole a big improvement but cant compare yet until ive played BLIC demo on PC, but from what ive read it seems to be better, but thats only the PS2 version, so hopefully there wont be any differences.
u have played blic 2005 demo on pc?where did u get it man????let us know pls..thanks

Shailesh said:
are you using mcafee antivirus? it is a standard warning message, allow for this particular script.

I am using Norton Antivirus. the standard options available are:
Stop this script (recommended)
Allow this activity once
Allow the entire script once
Quarantine this script (what is this??)
Authorize this script (what is this??)

belta said:
i got the same thing
then i choose to allow and the demo tries to start and then exits back to windows and offers to send an error report :(
So what do you plan to do? I am very disappointed. :crying

Adarsh said:
Allow this activity once
I got the same thing. I selected Authorize this script. You saw what happened...

Adarsh said:
Allow this activity once

So what do you plan to do? I am very disappointed. :crying

i will buy the xbox version in 7 days and have to put up with worse graphics than the pc version and no patches

Adarsh said:
Its not worse graphics. I can't even start the program !!

true, xbox graphics are better than no graphics :p

Well 2005 has same problem as BLIC in that all throws go to the WK. This makes pinching singles to shots played down the ground ridiculously easy.

Both games could have done with rectifying this prior to release.

Oh yeah same crappy default fields as ever. (though BLIC may be no better as I don't have that demo)

Batting plays like 2004

OK ive just pld the demo for an hour.And it is a massive improvement over cricket 2004.The gfx are awesome ,the animations are great very smooth,i havent seen any glitches or bugs,the bowling that people are saying is slow is a bit over the top its not that bad,plus u gotta consider your facing spin for 3 overs,i mean last time i checked spin bowlers are slow :D.

All these codemaster fanboys really annoy me with there put down of this game,trust me guys im giving my honest unbiased opinion here this game is not as bad as they would have u think and i for 1 is buying this game it plays a solid game of cricket and hell this is only the demo.

I've also seen the Brian Lara game in action and it too looks really good nice animations and good looking gameplay,some dodgy bits also but nothing serious like batsmen are very static after playing a shot and not taking any runs they tend to stand like statues but no big deal.

So really we got 2 very good cricket games coming out both will have there faults and good points i for 1 will get them both.

So to clarify that EA cricket 2005 is a very good solid looking cricket game and that aint no bull****. :)

for guys, who got
"Malicious script- Object Windows Script Host Shell Object; Activity Run; Your computer is halted and needs something to do about this script-'C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 Demo\cricket2005.hta"
error just check
" Allow the entire script once " - it should work . anyway letme know if it not worked

Users who are viewing this thread