zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
sunsamrat1980 said:
Here are the config files for C2K5.

Only Ste and myself are exploring C2k5. Common guys, its the time to explore now.

OMG- they cannot possibly be still using the same configs as 2002 and 2004 -

Those crappy pacing files means still no intelligent target setting or run chasing by cpu :eek: :mad

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Well they have the rugby thing...we might se a bowler tackle the wickie:D, or maybe the batter pounce on to the Ump...might be helping pacing in an odd way...

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
well it seems that zip I uploaded is not of any use in the demo. It was to change the big EA Sports logo which flashes across the screen in rugby 2005, and I saw it in the videos from umosay, but is not in the demo.

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Some more game info

Player information is stored in .CDF files and camera settings is stored in .BVH file.

The best is that the screen properties is stored in .RFE format (this is the same we use in C2K4 config editor to create TV graphics)

So guys, who is going to prepare the next TV patch or new Menu for Cricket 2005.

Ste this one is for you... attached is the file that contains the main TV parameters (including scorecard, bowling guage, stamina, ball orientation, batting confidence, field radar, special ball meter, throwing guage, duck, PIP, running assistance, MAN OF THE MATCH and much more)

I think you might have already started with the TV patch :cool:

Attachments

• TV patch.txt
    89.3 KB · Views: 191

Ste

Executive member
Nice EA to provide comments for me "<!-- Old Bowler -->" on which bits do what! However before any TV patch can be made we will have to find out if .tga files can be used placed in a certain folder e.g. Data\Bats as in Cricket 2004. Filemon will need to be used to find this out.

Ste

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Ste said:
Nice EA to provide comments for me "<!-- Old Bowler -->" on which bits do what! However before any TV patch can be made we will have to find out if .tga files can be used placed in a certain folder e.g. Data\Bats as in Cricket 2004. Filemon will need to be used to find this out.

Ste
I think we can replace the image in the .fsh file itself.
Check this "557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401.fsh" file which contains most of the TV patch details.

Also, attached is the log of Filemon which contains some .fsh files that is been used during C2K5. Hope it helps...

Attachments

• c2k5.txt
    6.6 KB · Views: 106

Ste

Executive member
From the filemon log, it seems that perhaps placing files in the \EA Sports Cricket 2005 Demo\ folder will work. I will look at it abit over the weekend but more on Monday when I am not working and see what can be done TV patch wise..hopefully a conversion of the Cricket 2004 Sky Sports Patch.

I think it would be good to see if any success is found when trying to insert files into the .big file replacing other files as well e.g. editing the stumps as well to see if it works.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Ste said:
I will look at it abit over the weekend but more on Monday when I am not working

Ahem....shouldn't you be studying on Monday :confused: ;)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Ste said:
I dont have anything to study for anymore!

Apologies for the off topic chat, but you have finished your degree ????

OMG, you will have to go into the real world now - God help us :p

holmie

Club Cricketer
do you think you can unlock more teams? or different stadiums?

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
its really disappointing that there are not many stadiums outside england and australia

maybe if the packing is similar to fifa, we could build our own stadiums like they have done for fifa

Users who are viewing this thread