axeman4

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So long and thanks for the pitch

Hi all.

Thanks for the list of pitch files. it'll save me lots of time :cool:

axeman

Hi.

Not sure if this is the right thread for asking - i downloaded aussie1st's outfield patch's and am unsure how to put them into the game.

Because they are bmp's i would assume you need to import them to the relevant .fsh file with fshed, (this is where i fall down - are they placed within the stadium .fsh or as part of the pitch .fsh?) then place that file into ck2005 root directoy. From searching and finding the stadiums, i don't recall seeing any outfield graphic for the stadiums within their relevant .fsh file.

Thanks in advance and for the responses recieved for other stuff.

Ta, axeman.

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I was looking through the .gob again and came across the .rsg files. These can be edited with notepad and can apparantly change the fixtures (possibly teams too?) for the World Cup, County Championship etc.

jack1810

School Cricketer
hi guys ,
Actually i m new in this forums & i just bought CKT 2005 yesterday its an amazing game but i m not able to c inro video from game as it directly comes to main menu pls tell me guys what to do
As i m new in this forum pls tell me which files to download to make changes in CKT 2005 waiting for reply guys
Thanx in Advance

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
jack1810 said:
hi guys ,
Actually i m new in this forums & i just bought CKT 2005 yesterday its an amazing game but i m not able to c inro video from game as it directly comes to main menu pls tell me guys what to do

sorry... but there is not intro video for the game.

jack1810 said:
As i m new in this forum pls tell me which files to download to make changes in CKT 2005 waiting for reply guys
Thanx in Advance

you can download the patches Available in the Download Centre

cheers

jack1810

School Cricketer
jk16_4 said:
sorry... but there is not intro video for the game.

you can download the patches Available in the Download Centre

cheers

thanx for the help man but pls can u tell me how i insert these files in CKT 2005 is it directly or thru some software

ahmadshakil

School Cricketer
Problem with .rfe file

I am making TV overlay but after exporting required fies I found ig_scorebox_pc.rfe file is corrupted and in Ultraedit showing inary numbers rather xml tags.Can any body upload following files for me
7ac69a95d810236a72e073135195d310.big
8c069eb2a0abd5d5ac85c0efc25b9f16.big
8ebdec04546acb62e89003d165bff0a5.fsh
557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401.fsh
a7bb0e12cdccf75b89d5a80c476bfa52.big

Thankyou.

Users who are viewing this thread