Cricket 2005?

S

sumoNYR88

I was just looking at the EA Australia site, to see what, if anything, was new....and would you believe what I found......

A poll that asked, "What EA SPORTS game are you most looking forward to?"

The games there were as goes:

FIFA 2005
NHL 2005
NBA Live 2005
Fight Night 2
Cricket 2005
Rugby 05

I'm still a bit surprised, but is this a hoax, or what? I'am still surprised......even Rugby 2005 is still there......can someone confirm this?

Click on the link below, scroll a bit down, and look at the poll on the right, to see what I'am talking about.....

EA Sports Australia

Yeah I saw this too. My theory is that EA still haven't realised they've released Cricket 2004 (look at the front page, still advertising Cricket 2002) so the person who set the poll thought 'what games are due soon?'
I feel totally confident in saying that there is no way there will be a Cricket2005 unless, like Cricket 2000, it is a patched version of C99 (although they tried to charge everyone again for that).

Edited for typo

You mean Cricket 2000? That had a few changes.......like more stadiums, and day/night matches......

If indeed a Cricket 2005 does come out, it will probably have the stadiums that were initially taken out of Cricket 2004, and possibly the rest of the South African and New Zealand provicial teams......and maybe even a season play......

If that were to be the case, I can imagine that Cricket 2005 will be sold for a full price, but I'am not sure if it will be worth it's full value to those who don't follow the South African and New Zealand......but I would certainly look foward to the new stadiums that would be in it........I wonder if they would update Delhi's stadium, as it's supposed to be bigger, better and look like a totally different ground after renovation...........better not take that thought too far :P

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Jul 20 2004, 05:40 PM
(look at the front page, still advertising Cricket 2002)
but they are only talking about "cricket 2002 demo" and that's the only thing they can talk about as there is nothing named "cricket 2004 demo" so far. :P

There may be a possibility that they have changed the developer and so there is no news regarding to this yet.It looks very odd that still they donot know that Cricket2004 has been released.May be they have very little interest in Cricket game and it is not in their priority.

Originally posted by zifajee@Aug 9 2004, 10:31 AM
It looks very odd that still they donot know that Cricket2004 has been released.
They certainly know that. They made it.

It's EA Australia that is conducting a poll.
And I am sure Cricket is certainly very popular in Australia which could be all the reason why Cricket is thrashing even Fifa. They are the best team currently and people like winners.

well cricket 2005 currently has twice as many votes. This must convince ea sports to produce cricket 2005 as.

I dont understand why you all guys are looking forward for c2005 which is not sure. Be happy with c2004 as I'm. It is still the best cricket game since ever. :angry: :up

It's EA Australia that is conducting a poll.
And I am sure Cricket is certainly very popular in Australia which could be all the reason why Cricket is thrashing even Fifa. They are the best team currently and people like winners.

Thats not very nice! us aussies r very much in2 our cricket and not bcos we r the best but bcos we lik the game. it is as far as i know the third most popular sport overall in Auatralia behind netball mostly for girls and soccer mostly for boys.

Anyways, i hope c2k5 or c2k6 cum out, not bcos i dont think the gameplay is good or bad or anything lik that, but bcos ihope there r more domestic tournaments i.e in india

Originally posted by Australia all the way@Aug 14 2004, 10:10 PM
and soccer mostly for boys.

soccer? you dont live in Lygon Street in Melbourne do you?

(its the *** Street of melbourne)

Hey but how can you all be sure that cricket 2005 will not come ....may ea and hb studios have learnt and made a new game with in 8 months time ....there are some possibilities ;)

Attachments

• another.PNG
    another.PNG
    3.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread