Cricket 2006 Wishlist

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
What would be good if they make a game with plain kits, 3000-odd bat spaces, bats that look like bats, boring menu screens, boring stadiums and boring TV overlays, but with great gameplay, that would be good. That means we have a great game, and plenty of graphics to update. Genius :D

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im going to keep updating my giant list with suggestions made after the list, is that ok

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
manee said:
Im going to keep updating my giant list with suggestions made after the list, is that ok
Yes mate, you can post whatever you wish. Some of them were bang on.
Name of the thread also says 'CRICKET 2006' wishlist. :happy

mehkar

International Coach
here r some of my Ideas for cricket 2006 or any new cricket game .i'll give my idea soon

Justin Langer

School Cricketer
Here are some of my ideas for a new game

1. Averages for the players and the computer
2. Harder Conditons
3. More Spin from the spinners
4. Generating innings
5. Franchise ..including training
6. Make the players look like who they are eg Ricky Pointing and Justin Langer look nothing alike when they play
7. Make the training so if you train hard the player will move his foot more to the ball
8. Leg - cutters/ off- cutters so it is obvious to see and more cut with the new ball and in the mornings
9.Bowling Actions . make it like the players eg. McGrath and Lee dont look anything alike when they bowl
10. Head to Head Statitics
11. Yearly Statitics
12. Game Career Statitics
13. Normal Career Statitics
14. Domestic Competetions
15. Alot Better create-a-player

Plus alot more would be great in a new cricket game

1. Players that are suited to different conditions perform better in the conditions the prefer

2. Different Batting Techniques

3. Sponsorships

4. Really Good Graphics

5. Squad based on form and personal choice for tours

6. Tight Bowling for like Glenn McGrath- not so tight for Fidel Edwards

7. Better pitch graphics- cracks/wetspots/ batting harder on final days

8. Good Crowd Graphics

9. Bowling- Aggression/Control/Annoyance- if a batter is getting on top of him he will give some loose deliveries

10. Batting- Confidence/Courage/ Form/Conditions/Fatigue/Foot Movement are all aspects of batting

G

Gilchrist

It does have Domestic teams, JL. And higher team totals in autoplay, not 300...

oltimer

School Cricketer
Ragdoll effect for players hit by ball :D (nobody at EA ever reads these lists anyways).

James219

International Cricketer
Yeah these lists are pretty pointless, but I just had one suggestion.

The position of the wicket keeper should be fully customisable where we have the ability to change his positioning in direction and closeness to the wicket. Also having the option of wearing a helmet if coming close-up on a bouncy wicket, if not injury may occur. Also putting him up to the stumps to a pace bowler if opposition are looking to advance the run rate, however this can be dangerous as increases chances of byes being conceded. Defensive or attacking strategies could also be a feature if keeper stands back and attacks he throws the ball to the danger end in hope of a run-out if opposition scamper through for a single (this could also be added where looking for quick runs you can attempt a single even if you miss the ball)

Also I agree with Gilchrist's point about wicket keeper's swapping mid-way, there could be a stamina bar that determines their awareness and capability, and if their fitness isn't of great quality, its a hot day, injuries or many overs have been bowled, the keeper starts conceding byes, dropping catches or failing to drive the team on and performing as the link to the field (like a fly-half in union....) and you can make the swap.

Last edited:

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
What are your thoughts about this. Ubisoft Montreal develop Cricket 2006?
Think about it everyone. Look at the quality of the Splinter Cell line.
Good graphics, AI and sound.
Everything that EA Sports doesn't provide. ;)

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I would like to see stuff likes cherries appearing on the bat and the bat breaking. That would be fun :)!

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
why don`t they implement the team morale and team chemistry which they have in FIFA 06 in Cricket games.

AusRule

Club Cricketer
I was on the HB studios website and they said this

The Hive is resting after finishing FIFA Street PSP and Rugby06. Soon we'll be pushing on with our next three projects.

I don't know if this could mean Cricket 2007 but i'm pretty sure if there resting now how are they going to make and release in time for mid year. :rolleyes:

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
AusRule said:
I was on the HB studios website and they said this

The Hive is resting after finishing FIFA Street PSP and Rugby06. Soon we'll be pushing on with our next three projects.

I don't know if this could mean Cricket 2007 but i'm pretty sure if there resting now how are they going to make and release in time for mid year. :rolleyes:

I was a little confused about that too.

Users who are viewing this thread