Cricket 2007 is based on my ideas to much extent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad Saad

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey could you beleif that :eek: in cricket 2007 they include many ideas from my post wow
I m very happy
look
As announced yesterday, Planetcricket has been passed information on the forthcoming release of EA's next game in their cricketing franchise

This thread will be used to publish our findings

So to start it off, the first bit of info passed to us by our EA source on Cricket 2007 (no confirmation of title yet so until we know, Cricket 2007 will be used) concerns the human batting model:

Inside Info: No 1

Precision Batting Control - alternatively the 'Century Stick': This is a superb feature ... one that changes the whole way that the game feels dramatically.
Full control over shot selection, shot placement, and shot timing on the r. analog stick
Precision Control. Shot placement now fully analog (360 degrees) allowing precise shot placement.
Variable shot power. Push the stick out for full power, or push the ball around through less stick movement when you play the shot. Particularly useful when defensive fields are set as the ball can be pushed into the outfield for 1s and 2s.
Lofting the ball mapped to L1.
Coming down the wicket mapped to R1
Highly intuitive control system for pick up and play.
Choose either Auto-Foot selection for the new user or Manual-Foot Selection for a more simulation cricket experience. This is especially good when using the Analog Stick Batting in tandem with Manual Foot Selection.

It should be noted these control obviously relate to a game/joy pad; Planetcricket is still trying to obtain info as to how the above would work on a keyboard

More news on Cricket 2007 will be posted here as and when we get it !
This is post by zimrahil

and now just check post number 296 in the following link
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18143&page=20&pp=15
and also for lofted or trick shot look this 215(well this is not exactly)
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18143&page=15&pp=15

Thanks EA for understanding and applying on my ideas

Ste

Executive member
It is very possible that EA read the threads on here for ideas for the games. There is a massive amount of ideas so obviously not many get put into the games but this shows that some do.

Ritwik

co-founder
Ste said:
It is very possible that EA read the threads on here for ideas for the games.
You really think so ? I doubt EA puts in so much effort into the development of their games, although they do spend some time on the marketing aspects.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I would imagine they spend longer on the packart than they do on the game. :D

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
EA usually spend their time on FIFA, Madden & NFS games and thats why every year we see a new game from these series, and about cricket they r not so caring about that one, just from past 3 years they r caring about cricket games cuz now its getting popular, but still about games we will see lot of bugs in next game too.

@ SAAD there were lot of comments on cricket 2005(on buggy features) and peoples always share their views about games so its not so hard to say that u r the only one who has to think that its all like ur ideas.

Muhammad Saad

School Cricketer
yep could be, this also could happend that dont even watch my post but I m trying to say that my ideas are resemblence to that of C2007 could be conincidence but its there

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
10 years ago i was thinking there there has to be a cricket game in 3D version, oh yeah that is co-incidence too, might be EA has created cricket games for me. (just joke) dont give negative rep for that again

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
If they really looked at PlanetCricket and took all those suggestions and are trying to fulfil them, than the game will be awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread