Cricket 22 Academy Creations

santana1026

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For me I create using the editing tools however the overlay though good rarely works (crashes to desktop for me) when it does work is great.

However Ive gone back to the way I've always done it.

Process
I look at a face. (either photo or paused video shot)
Decide the face shape. (diamond, round, long, etc.)
Then I look at eye height, nose height, mouth height, jaw height (not jaw shape)
Then I look at eye width, nose width and mouth width, jaw width (and jaw shape)
Add in facial hair (plus colours)

Once I have the basic face I then tinker around, getting to know the editor takes time.

I could get better results if I go back and play around more, sometimes even seeing the person on TV or You Tube gives a completely different perspective than a picture.

Some faces just fit. Some will require more time and patience, but the more skilled you are at using the editor the better the results. The overlay option is really good (When it works!)

I did Clive Lloyd on Cricket 19 and also here on Cricket and it was simpler than say Viv Richards, Desmond Haynes or Malcolm Marshall three of the hardest faces to do!

I would like to move to Playface but have not got any idea how!I get there is a template to download, then what? :)
Mate… your edits in 19 were on point… reading how you did it is even more impressive….

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
Nice work man... Now only sri lanka and Zimbabwe kit is left of carlton United series
Post automatically merged:

Nice work man... Now only sri lanka and Zimbabwe kit is left of carlton United series

Gerard20

School Cricketer
Hello everyone. The west indies domestic teams logos and kits are still not updated and I can't find them in the community. Please can anyone of you skilled creators make them?. I know it's done in your free time and all. It would be immensely appreciated

gem87f

Club Cricketer

Cheers, I am attempting Sri Lanka kits. Should have the done either today or tomorrow.

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can Anyone Help Me Please When I try And download The Teams I am getting the uniforms
but no logos on them just the number s on The Back So will try and copy them but i Carnt is it me missing something.

Please Help. BY The Way you all do Fantastic job of creating the teams . thanks ian

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Can Anyone Help Me Please When I try And download The Teams I am getting the uniforms
but no logos on them just the number s on The Back So will try and copy them but i Carnt is it me missing something.

Please Help. BY The Way you all do Fantastic job of creating the teams . thanks ian
Don't quick download

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
G’day, I have done 95/96 Sri Lanka B&H World Series kit
98/99 Sri Lanka Carlton United kit
94/95 Zimbabwe B&H World Series kit
Username gmackie
Team names are Sri Lanka kits,
Zimbabwe kits
Cheers
View attachment 263771View attachment 263772View attachment 263773 View attachment 263774View attachment 263775
SWEET

G’day, I have done 95/96 Sri Lanka B&H World Series kit
98/99 Sri Lanka Carlton United kit
94/95 Zimbabwe B&H World Series kit
Username gmackie
Team names are Sri Lanka kits,
Zimbabwe kits
Cheers
View attachment 263771View attachment 263772View attachment 263773 View attachment 263774View attachment 263775
I know bro i am asking for too much... But can you try to make fantasy indian kit if they would have played in world series

Users who are viewing this thread