Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Hester

County Cricketer
^^. I don't think there is any game breaking bug right now but some that we have to live with :
1. Annoying fielding bugs, don't think this this would be fixed any time soon.
2. AI batting against spinners is still awful specially in test.
3. AI bowling line in certain case not according to field and giving free opportunity to hit.
IMO there's a game breaking situation with AI getting themselves run out 6 times an innings during a test match. I have to quit and reload every time it happens just so I get a realistic game. This has been happening since they broke the fielding even more

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
IMO there's a game breaking situation with AI getting themselves run out 6 times an innings during a test match. I have to quit and reload every time it happens just so I get a realistic game. This has been happening since they broke the fielding even more
You see, I do get the odd pang of wanting to fire this game back up again, especially with England in Test action at the moment.

Then I see posts like this and it makes me run in the opposite direction real quick :facepalm2:

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I started playing Ashes series with England and got 6 runouts of Australia batters (AI). What is the game going now? Really frustrated with this and I will never play again until it's fixed.

RDB3

Club Cricketer
Does anyone know how the points are calculated in the Test World Championship for cricket 22?

Hester

County Cricketer
You see, I do get the odd pang of wanting to fire this game back up again, especially with England in Test action at the moment.

Then I see posts like this and it makes me run in the opposite direction real quick :facepalm2:
This is what I'm talking about. AI run rate at 35, so it's not like they need to go at it T20 style (tried to post a clip but it failed)
AI runouts needs to be patched.
Very frustrating at the moment, especially in Tests.
Totally agree. Even with a really low AI run rate setting, they are going for runs like it's the last over of a t20.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This is what I'm talking about. AI run rate at 35, so it's not like they need to go at it T20 style (tried to post a clip but it failed)

Totally agree. Even with a really low AI run rate setting, they are going for runs like it's the last over of a t20.
This is a complete guess, but I think if you lower the run rate (plus just try and stop the AI from scoring) it will lead the AI to try and score in more risky or unrealistic ways. I watch @passwordistaco and he gets lots of edges into gaps because he blocks the entire off side :lol. I think it might be a reason he gets a lot of chip ons by the AI batters.

Hester

County Cricketer
This is a complete guess, but I think if you lower the run rate (plus just try and stop the AI from scoring) it will lead the AI to try and score in more risky or unrealistic ways. I watch @passwordistaco and he gets lots of edges into gaps because he blocks the entire off side :lol. I think it might be a reason he gets a lot of chip ons by the AI batters.
It's an interesting thought. All I can really add is that I've found with run rate at 50 that their running is the same T20 madness but they'll also leave fewer shots.
The issue is exacerbated by the player's fielder being able to hit the stumps every time while the circle mini game thing is in red and the fielder is facing the wrong way. Was this something to do with little timmy wanting better fielders?

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cricket 22 Career mode is exact same BCCI How much talent you have no matter they will ignore you until 25th Age

Rinku Khanchand Singh​

1670946823141.png

Users who are viewing this thread