Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This thread is the best man. Either a new game in 10 minutes, or none till 2025. Chef kiss.
@wasteyouryouth : "This forum is the best man. Either 10,000,000 vcash or none until Rudi gives it back in 2025."

noys390

County Cricketer
35 more days to go before the official announcement of C23.
BA is unable to provide a patch for over 6 month and you are expecting a new game here. That's too much to take Sir. There won't be another game till Nov 2025, when the next Australian Ashes starts. I doubt there is any BA dev currently working on cricket game (current or future).

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
BA is unable to provide a patch for over 6 month and you are expecting a new game here. That's too much to take Sir. There won't be another game till Nov 2025, when the next Australian Ashes starts. I doubt there is any BA dev currently working on cricket game (current or future).
I don’t expect that there shall be a new game soon, I actually know it

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I don’t expect that there shall be a new game soon, I actually know it
yes most probably they may have left the Ashes licence or because of Nacon is not interested in cricket games development

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Cricket is such a highly popular game but alas no one is interested in making it. EA can do it after they lost FIFA licence

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Cricket is such a highly popular game but alas no one is interested in making it. EA can do it after they lost FIFA licence
Unpopular opinion maybe but I'd very much rather have this love-hate relationship with BA cricket games than have EA put their grimy fingers into it and riddle it with micro transactions for useless stuff and take the focus completely away from the gameplay, like they did with the F1 games.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Unpopular opinion maybe but I'd very much rather have this love-hate relationship with BA cricket games than have EA put their grimy fingers into it and riddle it with micro transactions for useless stuff and take the focus completely away from the gameplay, like they did with the F1 games.

Hate it or love it but EA cricket 07 is still loved modded and played

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Why would EA do it? Losing the FIFA license means nothing other than a name change for the game and not having access to the World Cup (which they didn’t utilise well anyway), they still have all the individual player and league licenses and most importantly the Ultimate Team cash cow. Cricket will never get them anything similar for one and the sport’s popularity is skewed due to it’s prevalence in the subcontinent by population metrics. It’s not as globally popular as most other sports.

Bevab

Staff Member

Bevab

Staff Member
Is it just me or do I not see a mention of the PC version on the pre-order screen?

Bevab

Staff Member
So that is for the physical releases, which is why you won't see a PC version there. Digital releases will be talked about later.

Makes sense, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread