Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Pokitren

School Cricketer
I don't mind patches as long as its not to fix an incomplete game on release. However, BA's patches seem to do more harm than good these days, I really hope they've streamlined their coding foundations of the game to make patches more sound proof. A good example is No Mans Sky, when you can pump out patches/new content with minimal serious issues, and issues in general then its a sign of good programming structure. :yes
Indeed, why do we need a patch that hurts? Let's hope our voices are heard.

Last edited:

kamrul

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we expect something more than a teaser from BAS as it's friday today?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Graphically looks weak , same old crowds dancing like crows :( lets wait for next teaser of player detailing ... commentary , overlays , mainly gameplay is what required a big change .. More cut scenes + Celebrations , shots animations and more bowling styles ... lets see how they are equipped .. finger crossed
Something is better than nothing. Just be happy that new cricket title will be arriving. Why such kind of negative thoughts and comments.

mohsinhbk

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Something is better than nothing. Just be happy that new cricket title will be arriving. Why such kind of negative thoughts and comments.
True lets be optimistic about it

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Absolutely agree regarding negativity but we cricket fans need to move past that we need to be just happy with a new cricket game. Since 2014 we have had 6 cricket games. We are past that phase where we had to be content by just giving us a game. Without counting Big Bash and Table Top Cricket, this will be Big Ant's 5th title for cricket games and instead of being content that we are getting a game, I think we can expect things from them now.

Again I am a huge BA fan, they have revolutionized cricketing games for us but as fans we can no longer be just happy getting a cricket game. We have been getting one every other year, so like everything it has to be bigger better and a wholesome experience. This is just my general thought and I am not saying we wont get one. The teaser showcases nothing and just creates a buzz and that is how it should be.

For me if we get Hundred kind of draft for custom leagues, it would be so much fun.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Would love that.
Imagine creating custom leagues with the drafts.. I prefer drafts more over Auctions also they have nailed it perfectly for The Hundred so why spend time creating auctions. One definite improvement I would like is shots going in different direction then intended to. Grounds already look great, we all know how customizable the game is so no asks there. I am a casual gamer so that would make me happy.

D

Dutch

Theres a major gaming conference from 4th to 6th october so I imagine that might be a moment that they reveal some more, although it is a very technical conference so maybe not.....but I am sure things arent too far of. Both the logos of the Australian and England cricket associations are shown so I am positive this is an Ashes release.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Not sure if you know or care about the AFL (Aussie rules) games but the last AFL evolution 2 game that was released by wicket witch software, was made using the Unreal Engine and they had a similar teaser before release.

Absolutely agree regarding negativity but we cricket fans need to move past that we need to be just happy with a new cricket game. Since 2014 we have had 6 cricket games. We are past that phase where we had to be content by just giving us a game. Without counting Big Bash and Table Top Cricket, this will be Big Ant's 5th title for cricket games and instead of being content that we are getting a game, I think we can expect things from them now.

Again I am a huge BA fan, they have revolutionized cricketing games for us but as fans we can no longer be just happy getting a cricket game. We have been getting one every other year, so like everything it has to be bigger better and a wholesome experience. This is just my general thought and I am not saying we wont get one. The teaser showcases nothing and just creates a buzz and that is how it should be.

For me if we get Hundred kind of draft for custom leagues, it would be so much fun.
I think the thing that is holding them back is not a very good sales of cricket games because in sub continent regions which is actually main market of cricket like India , Pakistan there is still alot of piracy ,maybe im right or wrong ??

Also cricket is not very popular across the globe ..

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Theres a major gaming conference from 4th to 6th october so I imagine that might be a moment that they reveal some more, although it is a very technical conference so maybe not.....but I am sure things arent too far of. Both the logos of the Australian and England cricket associations are shown so I am positive this is an Ashes release.
i reckon the game might be the only ashes we see this year...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I think the thing that is holding them back is not a very good sales of cricket games because in sub continent regions which is actually main market of cricket like India , Pakistan there is still alot of piracy ,maybe im right or wrong ??

Also cricket is not very popular across the globe ..
Its their best selling game when looking at the sales stats. But yeah, not much more they can do for the sub continent, was about 50% cheaper than anywhere else in the world.

I even had one guy on the cricket 19 reddit, ask me, after I shared a few academy updates to my work a while back, how to use them in a pirated version. I'll let you imagine as to how I replied lol.

Last edited:

Haych14

Club Captain
How do you know that???
It's cricket 22 should be careful coming out soon either, before the T20 world cup or mid or late November Before the ashes! Tweet was put out by Big Ant with a small teaser should be coming on next gen aswell as other platforms

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
@BigAntStudios has set some benchmark with cricket 19 , so the competition is very tough with them self for next title of cricket

Users who are viewing this thread