Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

LEFF

Club Captain
Its amazing the amount of 'actions/styes' so many sports games have these days. NBA/MLB as a prime example of decent customisation in this area. I'd be surprised if we didnt get that this time around considering the amount of customisation the game has brought us since DB14. What ever is coming you can be guaranteed it will be a decent step up as it has to cater for the new gen. Im excited to see what is coming :)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Okay so Ashes might be called off this year if ECB decides not to play due to bio bubble and players availability. If that happens do you guys think BA will release the game this year? I hope they wouldn't as Ashes the game irl is the biggest market for them to advertise and make more appearance. Having said that WC T20 is just few weeks away but still they would not be sure about the release if Ashes is called off is what I guess....

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Bowling action editor and batting animation chains will be the icing on the cake , Smack down vs Raw did it way back in 2008 by allowing to chain the move animation together. So it can be done for cricket as well.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay so Ashes might be called off this year if ECB decides not to play due to bio bubble and players availability. If that happens do you guys think BA will release the game this year? I hope they wouldn't as Ashes the game irl is the biggest market for them to advertise and make more appearance. Having said that WC T20 is just few weeks away but still they would not be sure about the release if Ashes is called off is what I guess....
Game might be in Testing stage already ( Beta team knows that). Irrespective of whether Ashes or not the game will release this year and we all can play new title I guess

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If Ashes series gets postponed , when will be the next Dates to commence ? Jan-Feb 2022 ?

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Let’s face it I think they will release the game whenever they want to because they’ve worked on it for countless hours and days so I don’t think the ashes will affect that. FIFA and F1 released their games despite missing half of the season, so I’m certain those that worked on it for our new game will want to see it released regardless of the ashes etc

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Game might be in Testing stage already ( Beta team knows that). Irrespective of whether Ashes or not the game will release this year and we all can play new title I guess
Lets hope so. I would be very happy to get on it when it comes out!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Would be very shocked if they didn't go ahead with it. Aus will cave and give them what they want imo

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
England will come out, they need this just as much as CA needs it. Reports are that the England team's family will set up base in country residencies, wives will be getting on the wines lol.

mohsinhbk

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looks like the Ashes is on (being reported by a big Newspaper over here) - so that should give the green light to BA to give us some more info soon.
I read it on somewhere in an online article the tour is still on let see

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I miss the times of chaotic ruckus this place had when a new cricket game was announced. There is hardly a murmur here.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I miss the times of chaotic ruckus this place had when a new cricket game was announced. There is hardly a murmur here.
I was exactly thinking that from the last few days , it is probably because we don't have any trailer out yet or possibly PC crowd has lessened by a huge margin

So it is because of the PC dying rapidly , just found out the average time between two posts on PC is around one hour ,

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Personally, and don't hate me for saying it, but I think there is a large crowd out there that if EA is not making it then who cares.

Users who are viewing this thread