Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
May be they just opened xbox servers as they might be doing a video where players will play in xbox(so they focused on aus and eng more)

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What about the gameplay… Ask him if he can record gameplay and we can atleast see it

Doubt they are going to overhaul gameplay and AI in a week.. in which time they are scrambling around with the Paine fiasco..

Think I've just saved myself £40, and I've owned a lot of Big Ant titles.. But like International Cricket Captain, they can't just keep releasing the same core stuff after years and years.

No outfield catches or infield catches (although not verified, looks a bit worrying here), a whole seven years after releasing their first title...

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Jeez a bit to read through and an awful lot of opinion based on a game that’s broken street date and hasn’t had the day 1 patch added yet

Like I said in a previous post how much can a day 1 patch fix regarding core gameplay fundamentals?

@Langeveldt i hear a lot of people not happy with the outfield/infield catch rate but I have a feeling if they fixed or tweaked this we'd get 0 edges and only catches... I know what I prefer, maybe I'm traumatised by C2005/07

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seems like while selecting the playing XI (or next batsman/bowler) we can only see the overall rating alone, not the batting/bowling/fielding ratings separately, can somebody confirm this?

Staresblank

Club Captain
I've been viewing this forum for a few years now and I'm afraid it's exactly the same every release.

It begins with very high expectations that cricket will be simulated exactly how individuals expect. It then gets released and you get a flurry of negative comments because it doesn't match these expectations (alot from people who have yet to play the game) - then a couple of weeks later we get rushed patches which fix some things and break other things.

I'm sure this game will be better than C19- the question is by how much? Are we entering a phase where changes to gameplay are mainly superficial? (Like EA?) - only time will tell. But that time will certainly need to be judged a couple of months after 2nd December.

My gut is that BA have done the best they can under very unusual circumstances (pandemic, and shock I'm making opinions without playing) - and that's fine by me. I'll still buy the game because any developer who tries to make cricket games deserves my money IMHO

ragingryano

School Cricketer
After watching the pre-release videos it is quite clear that this is just the same BigAnt nonsense again - no Day 1 patch is going to be able to fix the glaring issues!

What is most ridiculous about it all is that BigAnt are charging $79 for this trash! $79!!!! The same as a AAA title - Battlefield, Halo Infinite, Call of Duty, FIFA all of which are significantly higher quality productions than this garbage, even that NBA 2K22 recycled game is only $59

Users who are viewing this thread