Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

ragingryano

School Cricketer
Exactly, silly to make any observation on the game without the patch. Gotta feel for Big Ant, they’ve been stitched up here
You and a lot of others on here are honestly delusional...

I guess in your case you need people to be interested in the game to get views (and consequently money) on your YouTube videos - I respect the hustle

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England

I guess in your case you need people to be interested in the game to get views (and consequently money) on your YouTube videos - I respect the hustle
Or he simply wants to see and experience the product as Big Ant intend to release it before making a critical judgement on it?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors

Why are people so quick to jump on how poor it is when it's not even supposed to be out now? Have no qualms if the game is poor, I'll say it. Only after the patch has been applied though otherwise it's not fair.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@Staresblank Yeah I agreee, I think all of us are getting carried away I know we pay money for it and what not but no one else is making cricket games, there was a time when I thought there will never be another new cricket game that's worth playing after C07 (I know we had the two codie games after but they just felt very arcady for the most part)

I'm happy with what I've seen so far and hopefully they improve it, would also be cool to get some nice DLC stuff like more batting animations and bowling actions I'd defo pay for!

ragingryano

School Cricketer
blacklockieferguson.PNG

I think this is what that banned guy was referring to, I thought New Zealand are a licensed team? Unless Lockie has had a cosmetic procedure done that I wasn't aware of

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why are people so quick to jump on how poor it is when it's not even supposed to be out now? Have no qualms if the game is poor, I'll say it. Only after the patch has been applied though otherwise it's not fair.
I don't want to weigh in on this nonsense but I'll just say I don't get people get themselves into such a rile (whether a negative or positive manner) over a game. Just a game people. If its good, great. If not, great. If you like it, awesome, if not, also awesome.

Also, I'm not trying to be a knob, but can we all try and refrain from showing leaked images, content. Just isn't in the right spirit of the forums that are traditionally meant to be supportive of the developers and game. Just my two cents. As @MistaaSingh said, we're enabling these fools for taking advantage of unfortunate circumstances around the game's sidewinder of events the last few days.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The guy who streamed it on twitch just added fuel to the fire by enabling all the people that love to troll the game something to talk negative about, I clearly remember the trailer for cricket19 and warner was wrong height and it was clearly mentioned by big ant that height will be corrected on the final release version, clearly this pre-load is not patched and we can see as New Zealand team does not have kits or even faces yet. That is good enough proof it is not final build. I am not saying it will be perfect but it will definitely be better so please wait till the actual release and hold onto your opinions till you actually see the final build.

eddo_1025

Club Captain
From a previous personal experience the Day Zero patch makes a massive difference. I remember with Ashes cricket about six months after release I got a new PS4, and decided to cancel the initial patch and just jumped straight in and the game was completely different from everything to loading screens, text and most importantly gameplay which was glitchy as. I would definitely not be reading too much into what we've seen so far, I mean the lack of NZ kit and player likeness should be an example of that. I'm not saying the patch will fix everything but it'll be a far more polished product.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
From a previous personal experience the Day Zero patch makes a massive difference. I remember with Ashes cricket I got a new PS4 and decided to cancel the initial patch and just jumped straight it and the game was completely different from everything to loading screens, text and most importantly gameplay which was glitchy as. I would definitely not be reading too much into what we've seen so far, I mean the lack of NZ kit and player likeness should be an example of that. I'm not saying the patch will fix everything but it'll be a far more polished product.
I got Cricket 19 days early and the unpatched version of that was mess, cloud saves and achievements disabled, academy was bare (lack of creation tools pre-launch didn't help) and gameplay was flawed. That patch fixes a lot.

eddo_1025

Club Captain
Gotta say I love the fact that Junction Oval and Karen Rolton Oval have been added to the game. Means all the state sides have a couple of venue options to play at now, instead of the standard international arenas.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gotta say I love the fact that Junction Oval and Karen Rolton Oval have been added to the game. Means all the state sides have a couple of venue options to play at now, instead of the standard international arenas.
That's good news about Junction oval, didn't know that. I don't have to play in front of 90K people anymore at the G when repping for Victoria lol.

Users who are viewing this thread