Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Xbox patch is TBA. They (BigAnt) are having issues with Xbox releases. So I would not expect anything today or this week tbh.
isnt really strange that even at 4/5th iteration, they still struggling to release patch in parallel on consoles or even margin of 2-3 days ? :(

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But when I download it says my play face data is full, I didnt even download a single player yet?
Hmm, that's weird. I don't think the academy is really up and running yet, I haven't bothered looking at it yet.
Post automatically merged:

isnt really strange that even at 4/5th iteration, they still struggling to release patch in parallel on consoles or even margin of 2-3 days ? :(
Not really, because every patch has to go through Sony and Microsoft's approval system before it goes live. Just like every other game.

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
New patch on steam

Running delay fixed
Front foot defence fixed
NZ have a lot more likenesses now, players like Guptill, Nicholls, Blundell etc who looked nothing like themselves in the earlier versions now do. Still many left though.
The likeness one baffles me , if those players were done via play face etc how were they not done upon release. They really did let some simple things get released that shouldn't have, the likeness being one and minor things like Wade uses NB who's bats are in the game but he had one of the fake ones? Honestly its such a minor detail but you would have thought they would have checked some of these pre release?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
The likeness one baffles me , if those players were done via play face etc how were they not done upon release. They really did let some simple things get released that shouldn't have, the likeness being one and minor things like Wade uses NB who's bats are in the game but he had one of the fake ones? Honestly its such a minor detail but you would have thought they would have checked some of these pre release?
I wish we could change bats for licenced players. In terms of NZ faces, my only guess is that the photogrammetry needed for some players was not obtained, or they couldn't get source photos, not sure. Some just look low res, and like they've been dunked in a 1930s chimney (often a sign of a low light photo source being used) But yeah I agree overall, BA have done New Zealand dirty with quite a few of the faces.

Pcuser

Club Captain
Are we not getting stadium builder. Also i thought we could download our created players from c19 to c22 or did i hear wrong?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Are we not getting stadium builder. Also i thought we could download our created players from c19 to c22 or did i hear wrong?
Might take a bit more time to get that going I suspect, both stadium builder and the academy up and running properly.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Sounds in the menu have changed after update. Earlier they were similar to C19.
Anyone able to cut past point between covers on back foot? Everytime I try it goes to covers.

The back foot running is still an issue the front foot running is a lot better.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ross has stated that both those features would appear at later dates within the game so no need to worry, although it would've be nice for players to be able to utilise those features already.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
New patch on steam

Running delay fixed
Front foot defence fixed
NZ have a lot more likenesses now, players like Guptill, Nicholls, Blundell etc who looked nothing like themselves in the earlier versions now do. Still many left though.
Can you please check if pitch marker display time issue is fixed?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Think will get more news on what in the patch when it goes live today on consoles sure big ant will tweet

Users who are viewing this thread