Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone able to cut past point between covers on back foot? Everytime I try it goes to covers.

The back foot running is still an issue the front foot running is a lot better.

I wasn't able to hit a shot between cover and point. It's a repeat of DBC 17 batting at release as far as off side batting is concerned.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pressing L2+R2 to check the condition of ball is visible with low resolution and not clear. Anyone observed this, it was very good in Cricket 19

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Xbox patches will be done by mid next week, not a Big Ant issue they are just waiting on microsoft

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Don't know what happened this patch, but the ball doesn't feel as heavy, kind of has that floaty feel to it like C19 was. Pace bowlers bowling had a real weight and pace to their bowling, everything seems slower and tennis ball bounce like now. I'm not one for being a nelly negative, but this patch outside of a few fixes is a major bust imo.

D

Deleted member 185125

Don't know what happened this patch, but the ball doesn't feel as heavy, kind of has that floaty feel to it like C19 was. Pace bowlers bowling had a real weight and pace to their bowling, everything seems slower and tennis ball bounce like now. I'm not one for being a nelly negative, but this patch outside of a few fixes is a major bust imo.
The ball actually felt good in the Nets Challenge. Need to try out the game on the new patch, but in game felt like tennis ball including the sound of it.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
The ball actually felt good in the Nets Challenge. Need to try out the game on the new patch, but in game felt like tennis ball including the sound of it.
Something has changed this patch, ball physics or bounce, not sure? But it feels like crap now. To the point where I stopped playing. I knew this would happen. How many times do we see this in sports games, the base gameplay (some things need working out) and then a few patches later it feels totally different, and worse, to the release day candidate version.

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Another thing I noticed is missing thermal vision in match review..

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Something has changed this patch, ball physics or bounce, not sure? But it feels like crap now. To the point where I stopped playing. I knew this would happen. How many times do we see this in sports games, the base gameplay (some things need working out) and then a few patches later it feels totally different, and worse, to the release day candidate version.
Oh man this is terrible , I was enjoying the ball physics of base version with day 1 patch. Hopefully we can tinker with sliders.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Got a patch update notification just now in USA PS5. Says 1.000.005.

My current version is 1.000.003

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Please raise the ticket in Support forums about ball physics atm

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Oh man this is terrible , I was enjoying the ball physics of base version with day 1 patch. Hopefully we can tinker with sliders.
I hate it, to the point where I'm just not playing it for a few weeks until things get sorted properly. I'll put it like this: if I wanted to play a game like Cricket 19, I would play Cricket 19.

D

Deleted member 185125

Got a patch update notification just now in USA PS5. Says 1.000.005.

My current version is 1.000.003
Your current version should be 1.000.004
Post automatically merged:

Got it on Ps5, 3.538 Gb

Users who are viewing this thread