Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

bilalmalik79

Club Cricketer
Sorry if it's been mentioned but is there no animation or shot direction for offside square of the wicket? At first I thought I'm not flicking the stick the right way but I'm literally doing a front foot shot and flicking the stick at 9am (for a right hander) and it just plays the cover drive animation and shot direction, reminds me of Cricket 2005/07 pre patches and it's quite frustrating...(I'm on PC for reference playing ODI match)
Big ant server not working from steam , I can't upload the logos from PC

D

Deleted member 185125

Guys, can anyone confirm the below?
Are you able to play the Hundred Competition?
Are you able to have more than one Play Now saves?
Chip shots are too easy after patch 1.06?

Thanks

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys, can anyone confirm the below?
Are you able to play the Hundred Competition?
Are you able to have more than one Play Now saves?
Chip shots are too easy after patch 1.06?

Thanks
When did you get patch 1.06 for PS4?

B

Bigby Wolf

Is anyone else facing stuttering/lag issue when playing night matches while streaming?

This is for Steam not a very high end system but does well enough to run the game at a stable fps with high medium settings.

This is a test video.A T20 match at Gabba and a Test in similar venue.

The game is actually smooth for me without but somehow while streaming matches played at night conditions the stream stutters a lot.

From 3.55 its the test played in day match conditions.I have put the frame rate stats at the top left of the screen as well.

Can be a issue with the stream itself. No idea what is wrong.

Abcd9994

Club Captain
Is anyone else facing stuttering/lag issue when playing night matches while streaming?

This is for Steam not a very high end system but does well enough to run the game at a stable fps with high medium settings.

This is a test video.A T20 match at Gabba and a Test in similar venue.

The game is actually smooth for me without but somehow while streaming matches played at night conditions the stream stutters a lot.

From 3.55 its the test played in day match conditions.I have put the frame rate stats at the top left of the screen as well.

Can be a issue with the stream itself. No idea what is wrong.
I observed the same problem while recording. Was playing pink ball test in Adelaide (Ashes series)... The recording stuttered during the night phase, with the lights on, but the game was running smoothly. The recording was smooth at other times.

As you said, probably feel it's an issue with the recording/ streaming, not the game ofcourse, as the game ran smoothly at all times

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
After playing a bit after getting home its clear the gameplay feel from launch day is well and truly gone. It feels like a carbon copy of Cricket 19 now. Gameplay is flat and boring. Pretty disappointed, I'm adding this game to the collection of disappointing games. And any future BA game, I'm just not going to look at unless it gets stellar reviews. Pretty flat atm in regards to the state of this game.

Should have been released next year alongside the wc 20/20 (which is being played here in Australia.) Anyway, that's just my two cents worth opinion.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
After playing a bit after getting home its clear the gameplay feel from launch day is well and truly gone. It feels like a carbon copy of Cricket 19 now. Gameplay is flat and boring. Pretty disappointed, I'm adding this game to the collection of disappointing games. And any future BA game, I'm just not going to look at unless it gets stellar reviews. Pretty flat atm in regards to the state of this game.

Should have been released next year alongside the wc 20/20 (which is being played here in Australia.) Anyway, that's just my two cents worth opinion.
Agreed. Feels like something is missing from the launch day. Trying the best to keep myself engaged to the game with sliders and base difficulty. I almost cried when I found out that I can't cover drive the ball to get a boundry, lol. Let's wait for 3-4 patches though. Don't want to waste the December holidays and I hope they just patch/fix it someway or most of the issues anyway

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Agreed. Feels like something is missing from the launch day. Trying the best to keep myself engaged to the game with sliders and base difficulty. I almost cried when I found out that I can't cover drive the ball to get a boundry, lol. Let's wait for 3-4 patches though. Don't want to waste the December holidays and I hope they just patch/fix it someway or most of the issues anyway
I think its proven that their "patches" tend leave or make more things broken over time rather than fix things. I might come back in six months but at this stage I'd rather play star citizen than this, which says a lot.

I just think the coding behind the game is so convoluted that rebalancing anything forces the entire game's code to collapse in onto itself and create a singularity. I might sound harsh, but I just think Cricket 22 is a run of the mill, go through the motions, make sure we release on our usual cycle, game.

Users who are viewing this thread