Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I doubt if they add those as a patch instead dlc but atm more important to fix broken gameplay so we can switch back to c22 (xbox) or atleast i am. What to do with stadiums when you know you can score only 1 side

Few things which need to address asap are
- 360 degree grounded and slog shots possibility
- deep fielder dumb reaction
- challenging AI in test and specially when you playing against aus,eng,nzl or ind on their home grounds
- night games fps issue and fast bowlers animation glitch

Seriously this time only one idea by BAS is awesome that to make public as beta testers who paid to them as well for being a tester

Irtileaf

Club Captain
It’s a minefield so I haven’t touched bowlers yet. So in theory at the moment you could suggest that the bowlers are far more skilled than the batsmen. If they can score on better pitches I’d be tempted to not touch the bowlers.

I will outline everything.. I just haven’t had the time to write it up. If you want to experiment just start low and bowl and innings. Issue is you have to bowl so much to get a good solid idea!!
Thanks mate!

umairdbest.18

School Cricketer
Hey Y’all! Happy New Year. So now we are in 2022. Any update on the date on when Cricket 22 will be released on switch? Any pre-orders?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Been watching it myself. An absolutely beautiful ground.
New Zealand definitely has some of the most beautiful cricket grounds in the world. The licensed stadiums in-game look brilliant so I'd love to see how amazing all the New Zealand ones would look too.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
So what aspects of the game are currently fun? Just trying to see if it's worth 60 USD...

moutoshi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I've noticed that you always end up with dark blue gloves.Ive put a comment on the bugs page.I first noticed it in career but it seems to happen on any customizable player.
Any news regarding BA is working on this issue, or they just ignore it , or maybe they even don't know about his issue.

Nigel Jones

School Cricketer
I generally put a positive spin on this game. Having played around with custom difficulties, I’m getting a lot closer to Test matches been ‘lifelike’ whilst already enjoying white ball cricket but…

After this many patches, to suddenly have batsmen wandering out of their crease after playing a shot or starting another run despite no input from me and getting run out is bloody annoying! I mean, I can quickly switch the PS4 off but it’s a bugger when I’ve already scored runs in that over. I don’t mind getting out… but not like that!
I agree with you, I immerse myself into the game only for some stupid glitches to ruin the experience, you've got batsman running straight through the Bowler while taking a run, fielders running over the boundary with the ball and in some occasions running past the ball over the boundary and then the ball miraculously appearing in thier hands im sorry but after what..12 patches isn't it. ? These things shouldn't be still happening. I've submitted 5 tickets..nothing.!!. Messaged Ross on his twitter page..completely ignored.!!. The thing is its a good game and could be a brilliant game but things like I've mentioned above plus the audio of the crowd's (never heard such a quiet Barmy Army) just let the game down

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Why when I start a test at The Oval in Summer at 10AM is there this strange low sunlight and all the floodlights on?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why when I start a test at The Oval in Summer at 10AM is there this strange low sunlight and all the floodlights on?
I got that at Adelaide Oval. 2pm clear skies, floodlights are on.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
At least that annoying throw animation for a run out (bowler catching it at the stumps) is gone. Just had this in career mode:

Agree about the bowler catching at stumps or removal of that run and throw they used to do in Cricket 19, but would really like if AI dived there instead of sliding as always.. They dive when its not required..

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Delighted with a wicket, inside edge onto pad so I thought I'd look at the replay. Passing through the bat more than kissing the edge I'd say.

Screenshot 2022-01-02 132115.png

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Very impressed how the commentary recognises custom first names. This may be because I’ve created genuine players but still.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Just lost an Ashes Test which I really should have won comfortably but it's hard when the bowler turns into SUPERMAN!! when you hit straight drives.Five caught and bowled.I would take two of them as acceptable but five is ridiculous.Also it seems that if you hit any lofted shot you are virtually guaranteed to find a fielder in Test match mode.I don't know if this is the case in the shorter formats on the game.Finding a balance between simulation and enjoyability has to in there somewhere.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
If you're playing play now mode the weather is always the same overcast irregardless of where you're playing and this never changes(overcast 16°c with 13 km/ph wind).This makes all downloadable teams uniforms ultra ultra white.This has something to do with the lighting they added in a patch.You have no way of changing weather or temperature settings in the pre game menu.I don't know what the spring,summer or autumn does on the settings menu because altering these does not do anything.I haven't seen a player wearing a pullover/Jersey since I've had the game either.

Users who are viewing this thread