Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

tfish555

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Would it be unfair of me to ask BA for a list of things they are intending to patch, and the priority of those?

Not even asking for expected timeline, so I would think it's fair to ask. At this point, they should be well aware of all of the issues in the game.

Reason being, I may look to ask Steam for a return on this if some of the gameplay issues don't get sorted.

Perhaps this already exists, but haven't seen any communication from Big Ant on things like the ridiculously straight bowling to left handed batsman, 6th ball slog, etc.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Would it be unfair of me to ask BA for a list of things they are intending to patch, and the priority of those?

Not even asking for expected timeline, so I would think it's fair to ask. At this point, they should be well aware of all of the issues in the game.

Reason being, I may look to ask Steam for a return on this if some of the gameplay issues don't get sorted.

Perhaps this already exists, but haven't seen any communication from Big Ant on things like the ridiculously straight bowling to left handed batsman, 6th ball slog, etc.
They wont respond

TommoN

Club Captain
My career mode is crashing and sending me back to the Xbox home page every 10 minutes.

how they manage to get away with releasing a game that not finish and full of bugs is beyond me.

OnyaGarry

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
My career mode is crashing and sending me back to the Xbox home page every 10 minutes.

how they manage to get away with releasing a game that not finish and full of bugs is beyond me.

Yup, been happening to me for weeks. I've had the game for a month now and still can't play it. Unbelievable!

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So BA stopped patching game for sometime i hope .. :(

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Why have they changed the colour pallette when editing teams? You cannot get the correct colour or shade ie the Indian test cap.In other areas they have the triangle with the circle on the outside similar to what as been in every other releaswed game.Why do they change things from past releases when they clearly work.

I guess this highlights how difficult it is to make everybody happy because I much prefer the new block colour selector. It makes it so much easier to consistently select the same colour for various parts of custom uniforms.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Ive just played my first T20 since getting the game (fancied a whack-fest before settling down into another test match) and good lord the game reminded me why i dont usually bother with the short format stuff.

The fielding needs so much work its scary, the amount of times outfielders would literally either run by the ball, or stand with their back (yes, back) facing the ball as it whistled into the fence by the side of them.

I know BA think they have made improvements to fielding but this format showed how poor it still is much more than the tests i normally play, as you dont see the same type of shots played there really.

Fielding is miles off still, sadly.

Back to real cricket and a test match...

imported_beatle

Club Captain
I guess this highlights how difficult it is to make everybody happy because I much prefer the new block colour selector. It makes it so much easier to consistently select the same colour for various parts of custom uniforms.
I understand that but it is limited.Its same as options in the stadium editor where they've taken certain options out like being able to change the colour of roofs on stands.It could be due to complaints over copywrite as the modders on this forum are so good at what they can do.So editors are deliberately limited.

caprikaps

Club Captain
Fellas - when im trying to search for Indian team on the community using a few of the known usernames, Im only seeing random coloured faces with nothing close to the real resemblance. M I missing something here? Pls advise
Reposting this if someone could help me get through this. I’m on PS5 and doesn’t make sense to only get community players with weird colours on their face. There must be something wrong I’m doing I guess?

I’m using these usernames to download Indian team on community - anmoljoshi, wasteyouryouth

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Was just watching one of Twistie3's games and in chasing a total he was batting with the tail and I actually saw something that gave me a little bit of hope. When he was on strike (a #5 batsman on about 80 runs) the fielders were all on the boundary to give him a single and save four, but then for the tail ender they were all in tight. Then, when he was on strike for the last ball of the over, the field all came in to save the single.

Such simple but intelligent field settings made me feel a bit better.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Was just watching one of Twistie3's games and in chasing a total he was batting with the tail and I actually saw something that gave me a little bit of hope. When he was on strike (a #5 batsman on about 80 runs) the fielders were all on the boundary to give him a single and save four, but then for the tail ender they were all in tight. Then, when he was on strike for the last ball of the over, the field all came in to save the single.
Such simple but intelligent field settings made me feel a bit better.

Im surprised you have never seen that before.. I take a lil bit of pride in that one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread