Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
PS4 #Cricket22 Patch EU-1563 US-1565 are live now Added Stadium Creator Added ability to use Stadium Creator stadiums in game Improved save system to reduce chance of data loss Balanced pull shot and drives Adjusted bounce and carry on standard pitches Improved general stability. PS 4 patch out now

Wealey

ICC Board Member
PS4 #Cricket22 Patch EU-1563 US-1565 are live now Added Stadium Creator Added ability to use Stadium Creator stadiums in game Improved save system to reduce chance of data loss Balanced pull shot and drives Adjusted bounce and carry on standard pitches Improved general stability. PS 4 patch out now

Hope by pull shot they mean glance….

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Yeah I had tested it previously.. it’s as you would expect now and most likely won’t need tinkering. UNLESS you want the ball hitting the stumps more.
After spending most of the last 2 days on various pitch types gathering data, plus playing the first session of a test match on a grassy deck, this pitch has at least a ball and a half width less bounce, maybe even two in fact.

I don't mind it, but this is a grassy deck, not "standard."

20220106_130808.jpg

It's gone from pre-patch having a standard delivery clip the stumps with Jimmy to the same delivery clattering the stumps full.

As I say, I'm not against it as it's better to bring the stumps I to play, just reporting what I see.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
After spending most of the last 2 days on various pitch types gathering data, plus playing the first session of a test match on a grassy deck, this pitch has at least a ball and a half width less bounce, maybe even two in fact.

I don't mind it, but this is a grassy deck, not "standard."

View attachment 260947

It's gone from pre-patch having a standard delivery clip the stumps with Jimmy to the same delivery clattering the stumps full.

As I say, I'm not against it as it's better to bring the stumps I to play, just reporting what I see.

I don’t think anything was changed apart from just “standard pitch”
Post automatically merged:

I don’t think anything was changed apart from just “standard pitch”

But then again.. obviously it may have haha!

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Just playing now post todays patch.

Some positive news...

- Shot selection on the offside does feel better, freer, played some nice drives to angles that werent possible before

On a more negative angle...

- It seems overthrows from one side of the boundary to the other for 5 etc is back. This had been patched out but its just reared its ugly head again
- The running, by me batting, has just seen a new bug. I went for a quick single, realised it wasnt on, so cancelled quickly. The non-striker correctly retreated...the striker didnt, just carried on leaving both batsmen at the non strikers end. The AI fielders threw at the stumps keepers end where no batsman was, missed, keeper took it, didnt even attempt a run out, game moved on to the next ball. A comedy of errors. I would have just exited the game and come back in from the autosave the ball before anyway had it run me out but...still stupid, and not something id seen before this patch
- the batsman (me batting, may be AI too not bowled yet) is sometimes tapping the floor with the bat literally as the bowler is releasing the ball. Yep. Leaving him totally unready to react and play a shot.

Other than that, great work BA...

Users who are viewing this thread