Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Sure is nice of that kind Indian man to fetch the ball for you.
Post automatically merged:

New patch - adjusted bounce and carry on standard pitches @WealeyH @Rumple43
Thanks for the heads up. I will be interested to test if "standard" pitches just means standard, or if anything else is lumped into that category.

None of the decks in the slider spreadsheet use "standard" as a set up, but we shall see.

I may drop Ross a tweet, though he's ignored the other two I've sent to date ha

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sure is nice of that kind Indian man to fetch the ball for you.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the heads up. I will be interested to test if "standard" pitches just means standard, or if anything else is lumped into that category.

None of the decks in the slider spreadsheet use "standard" as a set up, but we shall see.

I may drop Ross a tweet, though he's ignored the other two I've sent to date ha
Standard probably best applies to limited overs tracks.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My first impression post patch isn't great tbh. I've had numerous times where the ball is hit (not hard) to a fielder and they stand and watch the ball go through them.

Also, numerous lighting, shadow and texture issues both in overcast and sunny conditions. If its not a film noir style lighting, its a matrix green tint.

cricket22_2022_01_06_23_10_24_676.png cricket22_2022_01_06_23_16_47_346.png cricket22_2022_01_06_23_15_59_208.png

Sightscreen and concrete textures look abysmal post patch.

cricket22_2022_01_06_23_08_44_070.png cricket22_2022_01_06_23_08_32_772.png

On the plus side, the stadium creator while rough around the edges, is quite robust this time around. Digging it.

s0074845

Club Captain
My first impression post patch isn't great tbh. I've had numerous times where the ball is hit (not hard) to a fielder and they stand and watch the ball go through them.

Also, numerous lighting, shadow and texture issues both in overcast and sunny conditions. If its not a film noir style lighting, its a matrix green tint.

View attachment 260940 View attachment 260938 View attachment 260939

View attachment 260941 View attachment 260942

On the plus side, the stadium creator while rough around the edges, is quite robust this time around. Digging it.
Is offside lofted shots working ?

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain

View attachment 260940 View attachment 260938 View attachment 260939

View attachment 260941 View attachment 260942

In stadium creator features like seat color change,stand adboards and many others are missing ...

caprikaps

Club Captain
This is not what we wanted seeing every ball going into the stands through covers. Can anyone confirm?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 6.03.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 6.03.59 PM.png
    482.3 KB · Views: 108

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
After patch Archer bowling at 145km/hour bowling like Shardul Thakur speed in One day

Users who are viewing this thread