Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Lassana_Dias

School Cricketer
I actually have enjoyed BA games over the years starting from cricket 14 . But the real issue is the monopoly they have. The fact of no other developers want to make a cricket game. I know BA intentions are good that hopefully we all can agree on but there is no resk for them to be more accountable isnt it

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Because this is the OFFICIAL game of the ASHES, so whatever is in the ASHES is in the game.... kapeesh?

It may be the official game of Ashes, but the game is not limited to ashes alone! By that logic there shouldn’t be an limited overs cricket rules included in the game! Ridiculous logic that!

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I actually have enjoyed BA games over the years starting from cricket 14 . But the real issue is the monopoly they have. The fact of no other developers want to make a cricket game. I know BA intentions are good that hopefully we all can agree on but there is no resk for them to be more accountable isnt it
Why other developers don't want to make cricket games any idea ???

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I dunno, the launch was sketchy but being a battlefield veteran (exception of 2042 - F that game), those are some real buggy launches:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What sort of approach BAS are adopting as instead of fixing current existing bugs or giving priority to those, they are making situation more worse by introducing whole new feature that for sure give birth to new type of bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread