Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
is there any big ant representative here other than @MattW

Actually want to confirm if BA has blocked my online iD (its same as planet cricket one) to his academy or not? since yesterday i am not to able to login via xbox

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Remember someone telling about lack of LBW's for me that's not the case at all with spinner. But what I noticed is that umpires are turning down some tight calls. Wicket chance at 30. Striker timing 90.

Great little video, good stuff!

I'd have given the first one, that looked out. Surprised the finger didn't go up. I didn't like the 2nd one, it just has to turn so much from where it pitches, to hit in line and hit the stumps with that much turn is some ask. Nearly did it tho!

The third one, I love how the wicket sign comes up at the bottom before the umpire has even given it. Then he gives it the rocket finger animation. He may as well come running in and celebrate with you, looks very fishy!! :-D

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Secured a two-wicket win against Jersey courtesy of 79 from Harry Brook to chase down 208. Have just upped my Custom ODI run rate to hopefully make those totals more 250-300 and in turn make me raise my game more with the bat. Contest felt a lot more like great ones from previous games.

I can’t help but think that Big Ant could’ve saved themselves a lot of trouble just by having the difficulties, namely run rates set more appropriately per format. All we had to do was adjust the run rate and there’s no fifth/sixth ball smash in Tests. Jersey started safely but did up it/run hard in final ten of ODI. Seemed real and not like a button was pressed though.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I don't know why I expected any different, but I created some World Series teams and tried to set up a Supertest. As far as I can tell from research they played 75 8-ball overs in a day.

So I set this up in the match designer, but even when you change the number of balls in an over the game calculates session times based on 6 ball overs, so you only get 1hr 40 per session, which can fit in 19 8-ball overs.

Yes, I have no life.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
So, after reinstalling the game to try and fix the academy issues (which didn't work), i've now lost all the playfaces from players i've downloaded and they're back to their default eyebrowless selves.

I am done with this game until they get their shit together.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes they left it out because they were under the impression this years Ashes would not have it, however the ashes this year did have it, so it will be added to the game.
Is that the excuse BigAnt actually have for excluding it? If true then it’s the most ridiculous excuse I’ve heard! Why take a feature out even if it is not used in one particular series

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Is that the excuse BigAnt actually have for excluding it? If true then it’s the most ridiculous excuse I’ve heard! Why take a feature out even if it is not used in one particular series
Because this is the OFFICIAL game of the ASHES, so whatever is in the ASHES is in the game.... kapeesh?

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England

Users who are viewing this thread