Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

tarrantino

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
how did u added boland to the australia squad in ashes mode ? for me it is not possible even if i reduce roster size to less then 40 and add him. he still doesn't appear in the squad inside the ashes competition.
I didn’t get the game until Christmas so I was able to change it around before I started. You can’t change the squad once you get going.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If I remember rightly, except Slider values and general stuff like graphics/hud nothing takes effect in-game once started, you'd have to start afresh.

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Career mode after latest patch repeated crashes when loading saved career ,can’t access it at all …ticket raised …. PS4…
Yup happening for steam as well, career mode is broke now. Whenever i am starting the game it is not adding my name in playing xi whereas i am the captain and i am selecting team

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any advice for game crashing in RSA career mode? I was in my Third season, just about to be called up to domestic side and my next match is a club 3 day game in 7 days. As soon as I click next it says we finished first in the 50 over comp, then it crashes.

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Any advice for game crashing in RSA career mode? I was in my Third season, just about to be called up to domestic side and my next match is a club 3 day game in 7 days. As soon as I click next it says we finished first in the 50 over comp, then it crashes.

Yup no one can play career mode now, either we can simulate or it’s crashing

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Guys..

Test matches.. AI hardly leaving the ball? Agree or disagree?
Thats 4th kind of leave
Post automatically merged:

Start new career and update

Hester

County Cricketer
Guys..

Test matches.. AI hardly leaving the ball? Agree or disagree?
I agree. In every test I've played they only leave the ball if it's 15 feet outside off stump. This is with a run rate setting of anything above 1.

Rahul Rants

School Cricketer
Game is crashing while doing "play as a star player" in a custom men's tournament with downloaded player.

I tried playing a custom one day tournament with Virender Sehwag India 2003 team (anmoljoshi creation) but it crashes to desktop

Raised a ticket.

Last edited:

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Playing Test as custom made England (71) v Malaysia.

BA must have tinkered with run rate because I have my AI Test rate at 20 and they’ve plummeted to abt 1.5 per over, and that’s only because they at least hint at some intent against my leg-spinner who has historically gone at near 4rpo.

They’re about 85-8 from 60. Think they’ve scored one boundary in blind panic attack against my leg-spin last over of first session… when they lost first wicket in 20 overs! Pacers made breakthroughs then spinners. Nice bowleds/edges but a few ballooning up off pads etc. Took a perfectly good catch with catching circle but game just moved on without batsman being dismissed. Also had that thing people have mentioned where fielding circle comes up for split second but it’s dropped. Twice inside four overs I had two consecutive ball examples.

The no input dropped catches are a shame and I’ve upped RR to 25 but will have to wait until next Test to see effect. What that means for my white ball settings remains to be seen!

Oh, and I’ll see if there’s an epic last wicket stand… then see how batting goes.

Commentary said “England” not “It’s” which I guess is improved commentary!

YCCSteve

School Cricketer
Hi All

New on here but have been an avid player of the games right from DBC. After the latest patch it’s not allowing me to play a saved tour, it just keeps crashing when loading the tour ( I was halfway through it ) anyone have any recommendations which could help me from having to start a new one !

Cheers in advance, the work you all do on this forum is amazing btw !

cricboi

Club Captain
Hi All

New on here but have been an avid player of the games right from DBC. After the latest patch it’s not allowing me to play a saved tour, it just keeps crashing when loading the tour ( I was halfway through it ) anyone have any recommendations which could help me from having to start a new one !

Cheers in advance, the work you all do on this forum is amazing btw !

This happened to me a few weeks ago and it got fixed by BA. File a ticket with them and they will write you back within a few days asking for your username (Psn ID for me) and then they will request to download your data. Once they do that they can work on fixing it. To give you an idea, the entire process was resolved for me in less than 72 hours but I guess it depends on how busy they are.

YCCSteve

School Cricketer
This happened to me a few weeks ago and it got fixed by BA. File a ticket with them and they will write you back within a few days asking for your username (Psn ID for me) and then they will request to download your data. Once they do that they can work on fixing it. To give you an idea, the entire process was resolved for me in less than 72 hours but I guess it depends on how busy they are.
Fantastic thanks, already logged a ticket so will wait for their response ! Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread