Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

nickman100

School Cricketer
Latest patch has introduced a new bug. When you play straight drive, ball magically stops on the pitch . Who all are facing this bug. I wonder if bigants even tests it’s patches

Attachments

• IMG_0162.MOV
    3.3 MB · Views: 0

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Latest patch has introduced a new bug. When you play straight drive, ball magically stops on the pitch . Who all are facing this bug. I wonder if bigants even tests it’s patches
This online or offline ? Noticed a few of these but only online with steam

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New patch is great guys . AI now plays all the shots and looks well balanced . especially in Spin AI plays well . Non-Strikers end batsman Cutscene was good in last patch , did they remove in current patch :(

@MattW - please Introduce players Sweat as like EA sports has on thier players , Promisingly it will add magic into cinematic likeness .

caprikaps

Club Captain
So this is on semi-auto - and I am using an internal thing to force edges every ball to get more catch chances - this is what I get for the catching.

View attachment 263680

Can someone post what they are getting? Maybe some thin edges might be different or something, so not all cases, etc.
@MattW here you go if this would help in quick resolution before the next patch. FIRST 2 clips are on semi automated field and third is on fully automated

1st ball

2nd ball

3rd ball

Whats even more frustrating is the AI dismissals, if you drop a catch once, the AI would continue eding back to back balls before it gets dismissed. This has been so obvious since day 1 and surprisingly was never worked upon. This obvious scripting makes you quit the game and call it a day.

can we get both the issues resolved? FYI - these clips were recorded today after the latest patch on Ps5

riteshagl

County Cricketer
@MattW After the latest patch this has happened. As you can see the ball clearly carried to the fielder but there was no appeal from the AI and the play went on as nothing had happened. It was not a no ball nor a free hit.
The exact same thing happened to me with the same shot. Its an issue with a bouncer when u sorto cut it to slips they dont appeal

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now non striker is dodging ball if i am playing straight shots… I don’t think it was there before

rangersw12

Club Captain
Anyone finding it really dark when cloudy?

I'm playing day nighter in Aus and it's very dark at 2pm.. Also temp is only 12 c which seems a bit odd

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Anyone use Pro Cam when bowling? I've just given the new patch a go and what used to be an excellent smooth experience is now motion-sickness inducing. I haven't tried this with pace bowling but bowling legspin in career mode it is a lot more twitchy than I remember it. Also noticed that the chasing score isn't updating in the fourth innings in the HUD.

Users who are viewing this thread