Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Players Likeness and Emotions while throwing balls are bit disappointed ... I don know if Bajo's Playing Unfinished version of the game as ross says net practice is just a pre-game release .. lets see in upcoming videos in Nov2021 ..

dawg456

Club Cricketer
Out of those 1.4 billion a fraction earns recorded income, and from those only 1% earn above INR 50000 INR (or 665 USD) per month (even that is not enough to game and run a family, so actual Indians who can actually afford gaming as a hobby would be much much lower

In comparison, 50% of UK (with recorded income) earns 3617 USD per month.

As mentioned earlier, at the current price point of games, India will never be the target market. Mobile gaming is where India can be a big market…console and pc gaming, nah.
The game is about 20$ on steam in the subcontinent. So i dont think alot of people need to pirate it anymore. Bigant was the first creator to do it. Very smart move.

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are we getting Stuart broad bowling style as well?
Still no teaser of stumping or run out from wk… Still have to wait for 1 week for a new teaser

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
1. OK Now I admit, the overlay is awesome :yes
2. I like the variety in pitch conditions. It seems they will finally have some use now. Hopefully the same treatment is given to other game conditions as well.
3. The new options seem interesting. Though I won't be using them, it is welcoming nonetheless. I might go peek into them and see what they are about.
4. The Fielding LOOKS great but I will judge it when I myself play the game and check how well it goes with the game.
5. Improved Graphics and Animations! And it seems we have new ones. We didn't get to see batting though. Hopefully it's much better than the one in C19.

Last edited:

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
During the actual run out opportunity
I feel it's now brought to par with what we get while taking a catch. A mini game during both catches and run outs. Works well as far as immersion goes.
Post automatically merged:

OK Now I admit, the overlay is awesome :yes
Fully agree. The overlay looks beautiful. Though the one in DB 14 will always be my favourite.

D

Deleted member 185125

The only thing I am hoping to have improved alot, is Fielding. But I don't have high hopes and also Im holding on to my horses till I play the game. Slow Mo will be turned off from the very first ball itself.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
The only thing I am hoping to have improved alot, is Fielding. But I don't have high hopes and also Im holding on to my horses till I play the game. Slow Mo will be turned off from the very first ball itself.
Yeah. Had lost many games just because of not being able to prevent boundaries. One more thing I hope is that they improve the batting fundamentally. I hope that timing has been tweaked and there is much greater expanse in shot selection. I feel like batting needed much more importance and work to be done than bowling, but that's just my personal experience. [If there is one thing I would want them to add in bowling, allow spinners to perform no balls. That's all.] {Oh Yeah, one more thing, AI needs to be improved :yes]

Last edited:

eddo_1025

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looks like we might have a different TV overlay for red/white ball formats. Unless they are still fine tuning. Also the running between the wickets looks to have an arcade feel with the camera box in the bottom right hand corner.

Another small thing noticed was umpires have sponsors on their kits.
IMG_20211020_173756.jpg
IMG_20211020_172146.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread