Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I can hardly breathe without bans, must ban, need bans.....GivBAnz!
200.gif

RAVI99

Club Captain
Any guesses perks, will be there in 22 or no perks this time I prefer no perks for online.
Offline it's fine or for career mode.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Any guesses perks, will be there in 22 or no perks this time I prefer no perks for online.
Offline it's fine or for career mode.AI
Hopefully there will be more variety in perks including the mandatory weakness/negative perks for each player as this will give more different type of AI players in career mode and it will make them distinguish from each other and hopefully there will be a lot more skills/attributes this time as well,
My only wish from this game is as follows.
1)More batting and bowling attributes and more perks for every player in career mode
2)Dynamic AI players development and regression and balanced generation of AI players in career mode
3)Attribute based shot selection animation selection for all players in the game
4)Some sort of modifiable bowling action (like sliders for run up speed , initial movement animation selection along with animation speed and follow through animation and animation speed modifier) and AI players should randomly assigned different bowling action with random sliders value in order to create different bowling actions

Nah that's enough and I will be happy even if half of these things are in the game.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Just had a knock in the nets cheers good better but all depends how the final game will shape up.
Have to add a complement it's pure watch and play no premeditated shots required realistic timing which cricket 19 lacked.
Post automatically merged:

I was on Ps5 still the bowler was bit washed out.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Okay back to the game... I always wanted to do this celebration thingy when I take a wicket or hit a 50/100... This emote is okay but do you guys think there will be any celebration or something like that in this new game? Would be nice, right?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
His second tweet is just so good. It shows the effort they put in. I truly believe in a few years they'll get every other important board except BCCI. Even so, I'll be buying Cricket 22 on multiple platforms as usual. Plus there's the continuing academy. As a big cricket fan I am happy they've gone strength to strength since DB 14 to Cricket 22

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My final post in regards to the previous posts in the thread. The thing is social media will always have these irritating posts and comments, I feel Ross is doing a great job by speaking true facts. Just an example, just see the reactions on social media when their team loses a match, they just criticize for the fun of it. So, yes this happens.

Back to the game, can't wait for the release. I already like the new bowling mechanism for the spinners. Plus stepping out and hitting s spinner inside out. So much fun in the nets. I saw @passwordistaco vidoes on YouTube. So many new shots on display. Slightly more than a month to go for the full game.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
My final post in regards to the previous posts in the thread. The thing is social media will always have these irritating posts and comments, I feel Ross is doing a great job by speaking true facts. Just an example, just see the reactions on social media when their team loses a match, they just criticize for the fun of it. So, yes this happens.

Back to the game, can't wait for the release. I already like the new bowling mechanism for the spinners. Plus stepping out and hitting s spinner inside out. So much fun in the nets. I saw @passwordistaco vidoes on YouTube. So many new shots on display. Slightly more than a month to go for the full game.

I really hope the AI will use their feet against the spinners in 22

Users who are viewing this thread