Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
i don't have the latest patch yet that came out yesterday/today, but anyone able to pierce the space between mid off and cover ? I cant seem to play any shot through extra cover or wide midoff, either it will go to cover fielder or mid off fielder. i am 100% sure it was possible before. i tried about 40 times to hit through that region (one batsman scored 100+) and only time he pierced it was due to a misfield. playing with pro controls on ps5 on last week's patch.

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Has the Glenn Maxwell Bazooka shot been taken out the game before the patches i used to play it L2 button of the backfoot and then it would go for 4 or 6 now it seems as though it is a glide shot im on PS4

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can you please guide me how to catch the ball with the new feature included with the latest patch need some help.
@MattW can u please guide how to catch a ball as AI suddenly goes to absent minded state at time of catch

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
So after getting back into the game after last week's patch it looks like I'll now be waiting at least a week until I go back to it again...

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Just to clarify.. is anyone playing a normal test match and feel the AI batting is different to last weeks patch..

Or is the general feeling among career mode players!

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Just to clarify.. is anyone playing a normal test match and feel the AI batting is different to last weeks patch..

Or is the general feeling among career mode players!
just jumped on career mode bowled. 8 overs and feels pretty much how it should batter got to 32 and settled and started playing a bit aggressive but still leaving and blocking the odd 1. New batsman leaving lots and prodding away for singles.
Post automatically merged:

just jumped on career mode bowled. 8 overs and feels pretty much how it should batter got to 32 and settled and started playing a bit aggressive but still leaving and blocking the odd 1. New batsman leaving lots and prodding away for singles.
Run rate on default

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Latest patch on PS5 do not download!!! Stagnant running between wickets seems to be back.RH bowler to a LH batsman bowling down leg with no protection in the field is back but clip off of legs seems to have reduced power.This is in Test match mode.Definately a step backwards.The other additions are negligible improvements to the game.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Oh boy fielding after the latest patch is somewhere at day 1 of this game. Hopefully they don’t “improve the fielding” anymore. I think I am gonna wait for a week to play again. I was really enjoying the game until yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread