Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is anyone else having issues to release the ball at "Ideal" while bowling with Cricket 19 controls. For me it is either "Good" or "weak" input with fast bowlers. For spinners, it is fine.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is anyone else having issues to release the ball at "Ideal" while bowling with Cricket 19 controls. For me it is either "Good" or "weak" input with fast bowlers. For spinners, it is fine.
Yes, the same issue for a longer time still not fixed. I raised tickets but no use.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Yes, the same issue for a longer time still not fixed. I raised tickets but no use.
Thanks for letting me know. I mean someone from their QA team must have noticed it a long time ago

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for letting me know. I mean someone from their QA team must have noticed it a long time ago
on easy and medium difficulty it's fine. But Hard and Hardest, the timing meter really needs to press very very hard to stop at Ideal. We may break the X button on Dual sense.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
on easy and medium difficulty it's fine. But Hard and Hardest, the timing meter really needs to press very very hard to stop at Ideal. We may break the X button on Dual sense.
I was using medium because of this issue from the launch date. But I thought this would have been fixed by now. Had to try hard settings because the game became too easy on medium and felt boring after the AI tuning. Still after 3 months if this issue is still there means BA doesn't care at all. I will put in a ticket today and hope for the best

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I was using medium because of this issue from the launch date. But I thought this would have been fixed by now. Had to try hard settings because the game became too easy on medium and felt boring after the AI tuning. Still after 3 months if this issue is still there means BA doesn't care at all. I will put in a ticket today and hope for the best
Do you both use Jimmy Andersons style? There is a way to sort this although not 100%. It's about adjusting the ideal window slider to 40 and it will sort it out. I believe @wasteyouryouth told one of the YouTubers and it sorted it. So keep base settings at Hard and just change that one slider, rename as you wish and use that under bowling .

@gkvarma18

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Do you both use Jimmy Andersons style? There is a way to sort this although not 100%. It's about adjusting the ideal window slider to 40 and it will sort it out. I believe @wasteyouryouth told one of the YouTubers and it sorted it. So keep base settings at Hard and just change that one slider, rename as you wish and use that under bowling .

@gkvarma18
I have this issue with every bowling style but I will try using the slider thing though

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone else having the issue of pitch marker going the opposite way in Arcade bowling for Playstation 4?

Hester

County Cricketer
When I say crashes, I mean it turns off my console. It has happened so many times, I have now stopped playing this game. I regret this purchase, but too late for a refund from Microsoft store.
It's not too late. You have rights as a consumer. At the very least, Microsoft need to hear about Bigant making a game that turns off Xbox's.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Now I'm not really sure what's gone on here. But it seems someone set Markram on fire when he got close to his ton. He'd batted totally rationally till this point. Then just went off his lips...

I can always tell when I'm about to get a wicket, this was the same for C19. A batter would play well then suddenly miss a few, edge a couple then bang a wicket.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I can always tell when I'm about to get a wicket, this was the same for C19. A batter would play well then suddenly miss a few, edge a couple then bang a wicket.

Was jerkingly out of character with the rest of his innings like. Compared with my next wicket (chef kiss) that pretty much was just a good ball after 3 defensive shots...

Users who are viewing this thread