Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Was jerkingly out of character with the rest of his innings like. Compared with my next wicket (chef kiss) that pretty much was just a good ball after 3 defensive shots...

I have been banging on about this behind the scenes quite a bit and as you said he batted well for the majority which is an improvement. Something is triggered and it’s frustrating for sure.

One thing I have done.. and it’s not ideal is when you feel this “switch being flicked” or when the wicket falls. Reload the game and he seems to re set some what.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Was jerkingly out of character with the rest of his innings like. Compared with my next wicket (chef kiss) that pretty much was just a good ball after 3 defensive shots...

Nice. I got Stokes out by a random bottom edge, he was playing well too. The random wickets are just as satisfying as the peaches that bowl batters.

Press 9 for a beautiful image.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I have been banging on about this behind the scenes quite a bit and as you said he batted well for the majority which is an improvement. Something is triggered and it’s frustrating for sure.

One thing I have done.. and it’s not ideal is when you feel this “switch being flicked” or when the wicket falls. Reload the game and he seems to re set some what.

I'll bare that in mind cheers

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I can always tell when I'm about to get a wicket, this was the same for C19. A batter would play well then suddenly miss a few, edge a couple then bang a wicket.
Yeh if you just miss an edge or the stumps just deliver the same ball with a fraction of change and you know they are walking. Although just recently it hasn’t happened as much the batter will swing at 2 and you think oh it’s coming then the next shot is a block which is good to see

Ozzie_SAP

Club Cricketer
Hi Champions,

I have a question on game settings/ sliders and a very important one at that wondering if anyone here can help me out:

Q: Cricket leather ball is hard, when it hits the cricket bat or is pitched it creates a heavier or a thud sound upon impact however Cricket 22 ball seems too light/ softish/ tennis ballish on impact on the bat. The sound of ball hitting the bat is one of the beauties of cricket and has to be experienced in a game too for its realism. I read here on one of the posts that decreasing ball bounce adds weight to the ball and makes it feel heavier on impact to the bat, I tried the setting (currently at 35) whilst it helped a bit but the ball still doesn't feel as hard as it should on impact, feels quite spongy/ soft when it pitches and on impact. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem before n have a solution for it?

Thanks in advace for helping me out

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I thought they'd fixed the xbox crashing issues but they haven't. My series x crashes randomly in menus and in games. It crashes so hard that it turns my console off. I'm probably going to get a refund now because constant crashing like this will break a console hard drive.
But as per BA or Ross game is extreme stable. My suggestion is open ticket with BA support plus tag mattw for his comments as Wed is coming.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But as per BA or Ross game is extreme stable. My suggestion is open ticket with BA support plus tag mattw for his comments as Wed is coming.
No patch this Wednesday as it’s fortnight patching

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Playing a test and bowling with spinners is broken.
They get so many silly wickets. Like the AI always collapses to spinners. Spinners are so OP.
I have reduced the flight. I don't use the flight modifier. I have stopped having close in fielders. I have increased the spin difficulty to 75.
Still I keep getting wickets by spinners. And all of those stupid bat pads. Even without close in fielders the wicket keeper comes forward and catches them.
This is absolutely ridiculous. With spinners I can literally get the whole team out in about 25 to 30 overs.
What to do???
Post automatically merged:

Bowling release and jump is also huge!
Mate what are your bowling settings?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Playing a test and bowling with spinners is broken.
They get so many silly wickets. Like the AI always collapses to spinners. Spinners are so OP.
I have reduced the flight. I don't use the flight modifier. I have stopped having close in fielders. I have increased the spin difficulty to 75.
Still I keep getting wickets by spinners. And all of those stupid bat pads. Even without close in fielders the wicket keeper comes forward and catches them.
This is absolutely ridiculous. With spinners I can literally get the whole team out in about 25 to 30 overs.
What to do???
Post automatically merged:

Mate what are your bowling settings?

Bowl without the meter on. I also don’t use the setting where u rotate the stick. I do the press delivery type as bowler is releasing.

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Matt I am still not able to share any teams on ps5
whenever I start to share a team, the progress starts where it shows uploading playfaces and all
and once it finishes I check in my community and search my uploaded teams and its not there
I've tried uploading so many international teams but the only team I was able to successfully upload was India.

Users who are viewing this thread