Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Hester

County Cricketer
Well, the barmy army have been deleted from the "play now" section of my game.
160 overs across 3 different matches and not a single chant.
This is on Xbox.
Anyone else having this issue?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
This has turned into an absolute ripper...

I wanted a pitch that deteriorated over the 5 Days which made my decision to bat first mean something...

Wheres your money lads?

Cricket 22 Screenshot 2022.04.16 - 20.45.42.62.png

Cricket 22 Screenshot 2022.04.16 - 20.24.53.31.png
Cricket 22 Screenshot 2022.04.16 - 20.28.52.84.png

Cricket 22 Screenshot 2022.04.16 - 20.37.48.05.png

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Well, the barmy army have been deleted from the "play now" section of my game.
160 overs across 3 different matches and not a single chant.
This is on Xbox.
Anyone else having this issue?
Just this minute started a test vs Pakistan. Career mode. Jerusalem belting out as the play begins (ps5)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yes mate an 18 run victory is my bet

Haha will see… there’s something massively satisfying about catching the outside edge of a forward defense being snaffled by first slip. The pitch has clearly got harder to bat on.

I felt like my timing window had shrunk while I was batting. Could be in my head but was tough.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Haha will see… there’s something massively satisfying about catching the outside edge of a forward defense being snaffled by first slip. The pitch has clearly got harder to bat on.

I felt like my timing window had shrunk while I was batting. Could be in my head but was tough.
Did you change pitch settings for the game ? And yeh I’m really enjoying playing as teams now and seeing the full game play out as I’ve only really played career since day 1 So many little things to like

Users who are viewing this thread