Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

pavanjorige

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Everyone respects your opinion.

But you as you said it’s your opinion. It bugs you.

Your original post stated that it HAD to go. And you needed the communities support to get rid of it.

Others arnt bothered.

Enjoying game completely
Deal breaker
And bugging me

Are all very different
Whoever facing the similar issue will speak up. You cannot give a statement saying Others arnt bothered say i am not bothered about it .. whoever wants to get it fixed will support it . that`s it dude. Even if entire community says this has to be fixed there is no guarantee that BA will fix it.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Whoever facing the similar issue will speak up. You cannot give a statement saying Others arnt bothered say i am not bothered about it .. whoever wants to get it fixed will support it . that`s it dude. Even if entire community says this has to be fixed there is no guarantee that BA will fix it.

I face the issue. It when you play a mistimed shot. Everyone has experienced it.

And it was explained by Matt why it happened.

You also said it HAS to go.. why? Because you don’t like it?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I will attach the clips but it is happening quite regularly for people who play sweeps and reverse sweeps ... i dont know about others who dont play it or those who thinks others are miss timing them
I got it all the time when sweeping I then went in the nets and practiced non stop and realised it was my poor timing and I was playing way too late

pavanjorige

Club Captain
I face the issue. It when you play a mistimed shot. Everyone has experienced it.

And it was explained by Matt why it happened.

You also said it HAS to go.. why? Because you don’t like it?
Even if it is on a mistimed shot it should not happen . Everybody miss times shots once in a while but if it is happening on a shot which makes me miss the ball i am probably Ok with it but with a sweep shot i am getting either lbw or bowled because of the slow motion which is a very bad outcome with respect to the game. Hence it has to be fixed and most important it is not happening in C19 why make it happen here

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I got it all the time when sweeping I then went in the nets and practiced non stop and realised it was my poor timing and I was playing way too late

Correct. And if I play it poorly I don’t mind being bowled or LBW as they are rare as it is.

If you time it.. slo motion doesn’t happen.
Post automatically merged:

Even if it is on a mistimed shot it should not happen . Everybody miss times shots once in a while but if it is happening on a shot which makes me miss the ball i am probably Ok with it but with a sweep shot i am getting either lbw or bowled because of the slow motion which is a very bad outcome with respect to the game. Hence it has to be fixed and most important it is not happening in C19 why make it happen here

“it has to be fixed” again that’s your personal preference.

I quite like being punished and being bowled if I badly time a shot.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
It's been clarified that it doesn't impact the outcome though hasn't it?

pavanjorige

Club Captain
Correct. And if I play it poorly I don’t mind being bowled or LBW as they are rare as it is.

If you time it.. slo motion doesn’t happen.
Post automatically merged:

“it has to be fixed” again that’s your personal preference.

I quite like being punished and being bowled if I badly time a shot.
It has to be fixed is my personal preference i agree with that . but Interestingly Enough Slow Motion was first introduced for all mis timed shots and was later fixed by BA with a patch for most shots apart from sweeps, reverse sweeps and few shots. I need to fix to be extended to sweeps and reverse sweeps that`s it ... that is exactly what i am asking for. you are Ok with getting penalized for mis timing it ... I am not and that is your personal preference right there.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
It has to be fixed is my personal preference i agree with that . but Interestingly Enough Slow Motion was first introduced for all mis timed shots and was later fixed by BA with a patch for most shots apart from sweeps, reverse sweeps and few shots. I need to fix to be extended to sweeps and reverse sweeps that`s it ... that is exactly what i am asking for. you are Ok with getting penalized for mis timing it ... I am not and that is your personal preference right there.

Yeah.. so it doesn’t HAVE to be fixed. It’s not ESSENTIAL.

It’s just your personal preference.

You would just like it to be changed

Xbox crashing HAS to be fixed. That is ESSENTIAL.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yes Smith. It was told it wont impact the outcome but the same is not happening with Sweeps that`s exactly my point.

I think your miss understanding. It’s working as intended. If you miss time it it results in a miss. You won’t time the sweep correctly and miss it or go into slo motion.

Mistime it and it’s straight and your bowled..

pavanjorige

Club Captain
Yeah.. so it doesn’t HAVE to be fixed. It’s not ESSENTIAL.

It’s just your personal preference.

You would just like it to be changed

Xbox crashing HAS to be fixed. That is ESSENTIAL.
Again Different Priorities I`m a PC User but still want Xbox crash to be fixed. Hope BA fix all the bugs and the game stabilizes enough making everyone happy

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Again Different Priorities I`m a PC User but still want Xbox crash to be fixed. Hope BA fix all the bugs and the game stabilizes enough making everyone happy

I get what your saying but this isn’t a bug..

Your not being bowled due to a bug.

Are we on the same page here?

pavanjorige

Club Captain
I get what your saying but this isn’t a bug..

Your not being bowled due to a bug.

Are we on the same page here?
It is a bug which is happening for all shots earlier but BA fixed it with a patch ,(it is mentioned in the patches notes as well saying slow motion fixed ) It was fixed for all the shots except for Sweeps and Reverse Sweeps .. I dont know whether you are following all the patches or not.
I am just asking them it to fix it for sweeps and reverse sweeps as well . That`s it

Users who are viewing this thread