Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

pavanjorige

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Glad to hear.. people struggle with levels of perspective some times.

The smallest things are made out to be the biggest things. “It’s broken” etc.

As you said, same for me, couple of times, makes no difference really.
Slow Motion takes away the sweep shot completely even though it is happening sometimes and sometimes even if it is timed correctly the slow mo is playing out. It is not a small thing when it is effecting the outcome of the delivery(from missing the ball to being bowled that`s a huge difference in the outcome). Had anybody saw the Slow Motion Playing out in other games I mean come on guys , I see somebody is struggling with perspective

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Slow Motion takes away the sweep shot completely even though it is happening sometimes and sometimes even if it is timed correctly the slow mo is playing out. It is not a small thing when it is effecting the outcome of the delivery(from missing the ball to being bowled that`s a huge difference in the outcome). Had anybody saw the Slow Motion Playing out in other games I mean come on guys , I see somebody is struggling with perspective

I batted yesterday and played the sweep shot absolutely fine.

So again “takes it away completely” is completely wrong.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

Literally never had the slow mo thing happen ever that I've noticed mind. Anyone got a clip of it happening?

pavanjorige

Club Captain
Wealers is a gym teacher: its in his job description.

Hope all are well. I am actually also enjoying the game at the mo.

Take care
It is not about the Profession. It is about respecting other opinions ... you cannot simply ridicule somebody`s opinion ... what might seem like a small thing to you might be a deal breaker for others ... I am enjoying the game completely but this one issue is bugging me ... I can live with the all other bugs except this... everybody has a different priorities. That`s it.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
It is not about the Profession. It is about respecting other opinions ... you cannot simply ridicule somebody`s opinion ... what might seem like a small thing to you might be a deal breaker for others ... I am enjoying the game completely but this one issue is bugging me ... I can live with the all other bugs except this... everybody has a different priorities. That`s it.

Ever met a flat earther? :laughter:

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Everyone respects your opinion.

But you as you said it’s your opinion. It bugs you.

Your original post stated that it HAD to go. And you needed the communities support to get rid of it.

Others arnt bothered.

Enjoying game completely
Deal breaker
And bugging me

Are all very different

pavanjorige

Club Captain
Literally never had the slow mo thing happen ever that I've noticed mind. Anyone got a clip of it happening
I will attach the clips but it is happening quite regularly for people who play sweeps and reverse sweeps ... i dont know about others who dont play it or those who thinks others are miss timing them

Users who are viewing this thread