Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I have Miss-Input 95-100 depending on how its playing it out and Miss-Skill at 90 always, I feel its better to not have values like 95,95 or 100,100 as it kinda balances it out imo and then those random shots occur frequently.

Our input should have the slight edge over batsman's skill.
I played batting with these settings and i really liked the game for the first time. Not sure if its new patch or this setting but i will try more games and update you.
Thanks for the suggestion as BA default settings are confusing.

sahil1087

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
The game lag has a lot to do with pings I think. I played on user in Pakistan and the ping was 300+. Can't do much when playing people so far away.
Agreed but me and friend are both in Canada and we play cod all the time. Still we get disconnect issues with cricket only

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Agreed but me and friend are both in Canada and we play cod all the time. Still we get disconnect issues with cricket only
Well the servers are based in Australia.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Interesting. This was an issue I saw a number of patches ago. Just looked on YT, it was 10 February 2022 that I grabbed a video of it. Exact same thing as you've got here. Aggressive flick to fine leg, and an issue with the fielder reacting to the ball. The AI keeps doing it as I assume a wicket is programmed to fall, but the fielder can't do their bit.

I must say, I've not had any issues like this since the most recent patch after I saw it, so probably mid-February as well. I assume your game is up to date?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Out of curiosity if you play a game online what’s the gameplay like ? I’ve played BIG X1 a few times but just can’t seem to enjoy it feels so buggy

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Out of curiosity if you play a game online what’s the gameplay like ? I’ve played BIG X1 a few times but just can’t seem to enjoy it feels so buggy
It's the same issue I am facing. It feels more buggy and I am hoping that BigAnt fixes online gameplay now as we do want to enjoy it with our friends online

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Was there an update!?!?

I had a 23 meg update and am back to taking a wicket every other ball with the spinners. However I haven't seen anyone else reporting the same.

Hester

County Cricketer
Interesting. This was an issue I saw a number of patches ago. Just looked on YT, it was 10 February 2022 that I grabbed a video of it. Exact same thing as you've got here. Aggressive flick to fine leg, and an issue with the fielder reacting to the ball. The AI keeps doing it as I assume a wicket is programmed to fall, but the fielder can't do their bit.

I must say, I've not had any issues like this since the most recent patch after I saw it, so probably mid-February as well. I assume your game is up to date?
Yeah, on xbox and updated it yesterday. Video was from today.
Post automatically merged:

I had a 23 meg update and am back to taking a wicket every other ball with the spinners. However I haven't seen anyone else reporting the same.
I've also been taking a lot of wickets with spin. Mainly bat pad and bat boot.

Users who are viewing this thread