Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW kindly fix online issue for steam version of cricket22 the game is not connecting ..
Post automatically merged:

Are there any steam users facing issues when playing online quick match or online with friends after network update on apr 22? Guys can we please escalate this collectively with big ant? This is the third day and no one has neither responded or updated.
ya bro 3rd day but no response sofar ..

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW kindly fix online issue for steam version of cricket22 the game is not connecting ..

ya bro 3rd day but no response sofar ..
Its the long weekend here in Australia with Anzac Day on Monday. You don't seriously think people are working seven days a week?

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Its the long weekend here in Australia with Anzac Day on Monday. You don't seriously think people are working seven days a week?
We do understand what you mean and not to disrespect but for issues like these where game doesn’t connect at all, it’s a showstopper right there. I don’t think so it’s unfair expecting support over the weekend. I pushed my friend to buy cricket 22 along with a gaming PC so we could play online and we couldn’t play a single game together. When cod servers go down, they do update regardless of the day/time.

Disharies

#ready2strike
RCB...
LQ
Sydney Thunder
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Nepal
We do understand what you mean and not to disrespect but for issues like these where game doesn’t connect at all, it’s a showstopper right there. I don’t think so it’s unfair expecting support over the weekend. I pushed my friend to buy cricket 22 along with a gaming PC so we could play online and we couldn’t play a single game together. When cod servers go down, they do update regardless of the day/time.
dont compare this with cod!! please give ba their time enjoy career mode if you cant play online at the moment then

Hester

County Cricketer
For those that play test matches, can you please share your settings for (mine are in brackets):
AI striker timing (50)
AI wicket chance (50)
AI bowl quality (95)
AI run rate (30)

This is set to Veteran. Not sure if something goes on under the hood that makes veteran, hard, etc different when changing the sliders though...

Wealey

ICC Board Member
For those that play test matches, can you please share your settings for (mine are in brackets):
AI striker timing (50)
AI wicket chance (50)
AI bowl quality (95)
AI run rate (30)

This is set to Veteran. Not sure if something goes on under the hood that makes veteran, hard, etc different when changing the sliders though...

Timing 70
Chance 30
Run Rate 50

Hester

County Cricketer
Does anyone have a solution to the AI bowling way too many short balls?
I'm finding that most of the time they are given as wides. Even the spinners are bowling too many short balls.
This is on veteran with 95 bowl quality.

baggiemaz

Club Captain
Would anyone be able to help as I am trying to assign bats to teams but it doesn't seem to work. I'm sure someone posted a screenshot from Ross which provided a quick workaround to assign bats to players but I can't find the post?

Hester

County Cricketer
Oh I have had that but never have a short leg in.. and when I do he misses it.

But I have it once in a blue moon.

It’s rare enough for me to like it. Little short leg chance
Interesting. Do you think it's a striker timing issue? I've raised mine to 60 and it's still happening twice an over.

Hester

County Cricketer
Another 2 sessions on xbox series x and still no crash. I'm now truly optimistic they fixed it.

Haha to be honest I don’t really ever try bowl down the leg side!
My bowling is so bad I can't help doing it!

vishalp

School Cricketer
anyone knows how to add bat to licensed players? I go to bat and add it but then the player has a blank bat without stickers, any solution?

Users who are viewing this thread