Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Oh good grief, the old shoey/boot dismissal hasn't been improved one iota at least in FC/tests. (It may be a little better in the shorter formats but it's no better at all in the long format.)

I've just bowled a FC five'fer 1st innings & a four'fer 2nd innings & five of them were classic shoe dismissals.
Haven’t played test matches on 22 yet, but on 19 I just got rid of close in fielders, got to earn those wickets then haha

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hello everyone, long time, finally started playing this, due to it coming out on game pass and having a lot of fun with it. The number of different bowling animations and the realistic (non floating camera) replays go a long way!

Not sure if it's the difficulty I'm playing on but some of the field placements leave a bit to be desired, like me constantly straight driving for 4 and the other team would refuse to put fielders on the boundary to defend it. Or bowlers going around the wicket and not angling the ball across be without a fine leg.

Having a good time none the less!

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Hello everyone, long time, finally started playing this, due to it coming out on game pass and having a lot of fun with it. The number of different bowling animations and the realistic (non floating camera) replays go a long way!

Not sure if it's the difficulty I'm playing on but some of the field placements leave a bit to be desired, like me constantly straight driving for 4 and the other team would refuse to put fielders on the boundary to defend it. Or bowlers going around the wicket and not angling the ball across be without a fine leg.

Having a good time none the less!
Nope, they're both well known and have been in since launch. It's not just you.

TORNEDO

Club Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
I had a wonderful run put while playing T20 IND-SA match. The fielder from the long on threw the bowl and the bowler collected it and run the batsman out immediately.Never seen that before.Usually it were direct hits runs outs always.Don't know if others have this experience in the game?

Roooooot

Club Cricketer
First three wickets I take in a first class match are run outs due to stupid AI. Fielders stand watching ball. Fielders dive out of the way of the ball. Plus explosive edges go to boundary, ugly pull shot animations, sixth ball of an over hit for runs almost every time...

How are all these bugs still in the game after FIVE releases of the game and around THIRTY patches of the latest version?

Someone - anyone - needs to make a new cricket game...

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
First three wickets I take in a first class match are run outs due to stupid AI. Fielders stand watching ball. Fielders dive out of the way of the ball. Plus explosive edges go to boundary, ugly pull shot animations, sixth ball of an over hit for runs almost every time...

How are all these bugs still in the game after FIVE releases of the game and around THIRTY patches of the latest version?

Someone - anyone - needs to make a new cricket game...
I feel the basics is not right chip they made overpowered all sixes chip shots are meant to clear the inner field for doubles.
What are the fixing God knows. They are tuning the timing every patch not needed they need to fix basics chip sweep overpowered cut shot still a nightmare.
Plus fielding needs the attention.

Hester

County Cricketer
Any community stadiums in India I try to search for comes up with big ant server not available. Anywhere else is fine. What is that all about?

Edit: scratch that - it seems to be random because I get the same message with SA stadia too

Strawhat

School Cricketer
I just downloaded the game on game pass.
Will I be able to transfer my save games to steam when I purchase cricket 22 on it.
Edit : Well according to big ant, cross save is a feature but ross replied on twitter that it isn't
I'm confused lol

IMG_20220615_142441.jpg

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just downloaded the game on game pass.
Will I be able to transfer my save games to steam when I purchase cricket 22 on it.
Edit : Well according to big ant, cross save is a feature but ross replied on twitter that it isn't
I'm confused lol

View attachment 267593
He probably meant ps4 to ps5 or something like that. PC is pretty standard, just launching from a different launcher on the same platform.

Users who are viewing this thread