Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
If there's one thing I'm hoping is fixed in this patch, it's the grandad pick-up of the ball after stopping it.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If there's one thing I'm hoping is fixed in this patch, it's the grandad pick-up of the ball after stopping it.
That plus slow stumpings, bowler that stands there like a statue while the AI take quick single and fielders running over the ball and not picking it up. Basically a complete fix to fielding. Also when fielding is set to fully assisted the fielders throw the ball to the wrong end 8/10 times when there is a runout opportunity.

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
That plus slow stumpings, bowler that stands there like a statue while the AI take quick single and fielders running over the ball and not picking it up. Basically a complete fix to fielding. Also when fielding is set to fully assisted the fielders throw the ball to the wrong end 8/10 times when there is a runout opportunity.
I absolutely agree with all that, but was just singling out the thing that irks me most often.

When it comes down to it, fielding has a good 10 or so niggly little issues that need some serious prioritizing, as some of them can affect the outcome of the game multiple times.

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I absolutely agree with all that, but was just singling out the thing that irks me most often.

When it comes down to it, fielding has a good 10 or so niggly little issues that need some serious prioritizing, as some of them can affect the outcome of the game multiple times.
Let's bet they will add some random graphical component like multi colored groin guards

Users who are viewing this thread