Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

sahil1087

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Before we comment on how the game has shaped up, can we please keep in mind that the game is not yet released and day 1 patch is yet to be applied. Please stop asking/sharing the thoughts about positives and negatives before Nov 25!!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Also seeing the streams I realised there's already a day/night cycle going on which I thought was pretty cool .In full clarity you can see some god rays and light through those nets and after sometime the light in the nets area switches on..

D

Deleted member 185125

Also seeing the streams I realised there's already a day/night cycle going on which I thought was pretty cool .In full clarity you can see some god rays and light through those nets and after sometime the light in the nets area switches on..
While I was focusing on after-touch, you were looking at god rays??

VijayGreat

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I’m assuming real-time ray tracing is not active in nets :spy
don't expect anything beyond Tennis world tour 2 ps5 rendering..There could be minor changes. TWT2 ps4 was sluggish and ps5 version was clean but not like other ps5 games level graphics..you can see crowd textures and ground look and feel in screenshots/teaser video..but it is too early to say all this.

Last edited:

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
1. Batting looks and plays smoother and better. I can tell that it's a lot more effective and fluid. The animations and shot types don't look "next-gen" to me but they are still an improvement from C19. As Ross said, maybe we will see that in the final game.

2. As for bowling, aftertouch is to just change the line of the ball, so it's essentially like a bluff marker right now. It's not "amazing" whatsover but it's fine I guess. It doesn't seem to affect that much in pro controls. But this feature is interesting and It has potential to be amazing though. Hopefully it is improved in the final release.

3. It seems the Graphics look great in a PS5 but not so in PS4 at the moment. Maybe they will fix it in their latest build. I hope they fix other minute annoying things from C19 in this game to enhance the experience. That was the major letdown in C19 for me. I can guarantee many that if these small things are fixed, the game will be significantly better.

Last edited:

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Excellent reponse...learn some patience ppl please. Wait for the announcements then wait for the game release THEN start asking questions.
Well actully ross cleard the thing that for steam its in approvel .. he have nothing to do with it .. when steam approv it will be live on steam thats it ! But asking again for date quite annoye !!!

VijayGreat

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Excellent reponse...learn some patience ppl please. Wait for the announcements then wait for the game release THEN start asking questions.
if they put up preorder then same guy would ask for pre release of the game.I suspect these steam guys..mostly waiting for pirated copies which needs steam version to be launched.

angad

Chairman of Consent
don't expect anything beyond Tennis world tour 2 ps5 rendering..There could be minor changes. TWT2 ps4 was sluggish and ps5 version was clean but not like other ps5 games level graphics..you can see crowd textures and ground look and feel in screenshots/teaser video..but it is too early to say all this.
Some of the screenshots I’ve seen show really good lighting and shadows, so I’m pretty sure it would look much better. Thing is, there aren’t many reflective surfaces on a cricket field (in gameplay cams) so I guess shadows r what will really be impacted by real time ray tracing. Either way, if implemented well, ray tracing should make things look more realistic

Users who are viewing this thread